Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

shookwun

Reaction score
you know its similar to the way i look at women its a lot about body fram and height and for women hip to waist ratio

I mean i dont know for sure with men a soft pot belly is fine...but some men put on weight and it starts to make the body feminine..some women put on weight and it makes body masculine...its weird

Im a classical realists artist by hobby--i studied on and off for years..and I'm very particular with form and proportion.

For instance i equally dont like men who are over pumped up with muscles if their frame can not handle it because the male form gets distorted.
The ones who start to look feminine tend to have small muscles, and tiny frames to begin with. A bigger guy, with a good muscular foundation can get away with putting on a lot of body fat. For those with the foundations, fat can be forgiving. But like anything, some people store fat better then others.

But once the fat starts to go to your face, and you loose angularity, and that jaw line. you will look like sh*t. Chubby face will make you look feminine.

Take gabel tostee for example. (he was recently acquitted of the murder of his Tinder date) Was known as balconbrah over at MISC, used to bring back tinder dates and record his encounters.

1410314706166_wps_1_http_www_dailymail_co_uk_.jpg

2D65C3DC00000578-3271909-image-a-4_1444808102072.jpg

3 years later

4928.jpg

603621117d5af62ee8988338dcbfe254

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ones who start to look feminine tend to have small muscles, and tiny frames to begin with. A bigger guy, with a good muscular foundation can get away with putting on a lot of body fat. For those with the foundations, fat can be forgiving. But like anything, some people store fat better then others.

But once the fat starts to go to your face, and you loose angularity, and that jaw line. you will look like sh*t. Chubby face will make you look feminine.

Take gabel tostee for example. (he was recently acquitted of the murder of his Tinder date)

1410314706166_wps_1_http_www_dailymail_co_uk_.jpg

2D65C3DC00000578-3271909-image-a-4_1444808102072.jpg

3 years later

4928.jpg

603621117d5af62ee8988338dcbfe254

yup looks feminine. soft.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Body fat is not just an inert battery for your body to use during a famine. It's also metabolically active, as body fat cells produce the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase converts testosterone into estrogen.

So the more fat a man has, the more feminine he will be, in both looks and personality.

shookwun

Reaction score
yup looks feminine. soft.
A lot of men underestimate the importance of having a lean appearance. A lean face is the hall mark of being fit

It's a certain look that cannot be mistaken for anything else. A lot of men have that chipmunk chubby face look, but when you see someone with a vacuum tight facial appearance, it's not to be mistaken. A hall mark of fitness, and being in shape. it's a certain look where the jawline becomes fully visible at 360 degrees, and the cheeks take on a hollow, angular look. the Eyes start to get that sunken appearance where the cheeks, and orbital rims become very prominent looking. Standing under lighting and looking at a mirror you will see lots of definition in the face.

This look drives women crazy. Starts to make them curious of what you got under neath.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Body fat is not just an inert battery for your body to use during a famine. It's also metabolically active, as body fat cells produce the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase converts testosterone into estrogen.

So the more fat a man has, the more feminine he will be, in both looks and personality.

Always knew Rosie O'Donnell was a man.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of men underestimate the importance of having a lean appearance. A lean face is the hall mark of being fit

It's a certain look that cannot be mistaken for anything else. A lot of men have that chipmunk chubby face look, but when you see someone with a vacuum tight facial appearance, it's not to be mistaken. A hall mark of fitness, and being in shape. it's a certain look where the jawline becomes fully visible at 360 degrees, and the cheeks take on a hollow, angular look. the Eyes start to get that sunken appearance where the cheeks, and orbital rims become very prominent looking. Standing under lighting and looking at a mirror you will see lots of definition in the face.

This look drives women crazy. Starts to make them curious of what you got under neath.

that guy you showed fat

i would take an average looking, bald or balding fit man with good physique over him any day of week.

i find nothing attractive about that guy over weight--yes slim he looks good.

I would even take a bigger framed man with a gut, bald, average over that guy fat.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Martin%2BBerkhan%2BCut%2BMarch-Aug.jpeg

shookwun

Reaction score
A lot of men around here cope behind the idea that women don't care about men being in shape. Everytime it's brought up, the usual cats storm in and reflect there insecurities of how being in shape doesn't matter.

It does matter. it makes me not only feel better about myself, but also increases the likelihood of me attracting women.

The whole idea of lifting for women is stupid, because being in shape is not going to get you laid. if that's your objective, and goal then you already lost before the game began. Lifting weights goes far beyond attracting mates, which is inevitably will. It's about you, and not only will you look better, but you will feel better. So who's coping when they say lifting weights doesn't matter? How exactly does being in shape not matter.

It short it matters. A lot of members around here could benefit from participating in sports, and building a physique. Not only will it build character, but it will strengthen your self-esteem which most could benefit from.

I get it thought, it's hard, it's tough... and most men cannot endure the idea behind dedicating an hour a day a few times a week. :D

@David. Dude from leangains.com?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of men around here cope behind the idea that women don't care about men being in shape. Everytime it's brought up, the usual cats storm in and reflect there insecurities of how being in shape doesn't matter.

It does matter. it makes me not only feel better about myself, but also increases the likelihood of me attracting women.

The whole idea of lifting for women is stupid, because being in shape is not going to get you laid. if that's your objective, and goal then you already lost before the game began. Lifting weights goes far beyond attracting mates, which is inevitably will. It's about you, and not only will you look better, but you will feel better. So who's coping when they say lifting weights doesn't matter? How exactly does being in shape not matter.

It short it matters. A lot of members around here could benefit from participating in sports, and building a physique. Not only will it build character, but it will strengthen your self-esteem which most could benefit from.

I get it thought, it's hard, it's tough... and most men cannot endure the idea behind dedicating an hour a day a few times a week. :D

@David. Dude from leangains.com?

Cats lol.

And yes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leangains ? Martin Berkhan

You seem to have quite the fascination with his protocols, and approach.

to be honest i dont love his look..he needs a cheeseburger..and he needs to simmer down on his pecs.

looked again he's too big for his frame he has a small frame. I think.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
to be honest i dont love his look..he needs a cheeseburger..and he needs to simmer down on his pecs.

looked again he's too big for his frame he has a small frame. I think.

that is typical gymcel

he lift too much and look ridiculous and not proportional due to his inferior frame

he needs to hit the gym less and take more face days

his face is so beta

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is typical gymcel

he lift too much and look ridiculous and not proportional due to his inferior frame

he needs to hit the gym less and take more face days

his face is so beta

I doubt your claim that he can't get women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Leangains ? Martin Berkhan

You seem to have quite the fascination with his protocols, and approach.

I appreciate that he contributes some scientifically valid analyses to the fitness blogosphere, and that he helped break us free of the dangerous mythology that we need six meals a day. I read his blog and follow him on twitter.

When I was reading bodybuilding.com 15 years ago, people were worried about sleep because it meant eight consecutive hours of no protein, lol.

I don't agree with his advocacy of 200+ grams a day of protein, nor do I think the 16/8 intermittent fasting regime is the demonstrated ideal one.

shookwun

Reaction score
I doubt your claim that he can't get women.
More 'frame' talk, around his insecurities, and cope.

Can't accept the fact that he's just a skinny f** with no muscle. Keeps talking about how if you have a small frame, gym wont matter. bla bla

But but but, he has tiny frame . Impossible for him to gain size, and look big!
jpg

1976b365-7957-4b8b-9c9b-2af8de665a84.jpg