Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I thought I was weird for not finding women without pubic hair attractive. Actually in some European countries 88% of men thinks it's unattractive. I wanted to find data what kind of pubes French men prefer and I found out that 43% of men like big triangle, natural or shaped in some way, another minority of men 17% prefer a landing strip, 15% prefer a heart and and only 12% prefer no pubic hair at all. In some European countries it's just a cultural norm for women to have pubic hair. That's why it's so uncommon.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie No matter how many cosmetic procedures one can have very few blessed people look like this in their forties.

s1080x1080%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fbkk29-4.fna.fbcdn.jpg

_p1080x1080%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fsgn2-9.fna.fbcdn.jpg

_s1080x1080%26_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fdyu3-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg

p1080x1080%26_nc_ht%3Dscontent-sin6-4.cdninstagram.jpg

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko I will give you credit at least you admit that you are an incel. You are not in denial like the many others on this forum

dsd

Reaction score
repair skull - grow hair

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
All right incel, create another giant post about how you resent women because you can’t get any

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Dobrin Vekilov Doni finally appeared with different hairstyle other than a shaved head. He's Norwood 1.5 as I expected.

g_cache_key%3DMzEzNTYzMDgwMDkyOTcyNjYxNg%253D%253D.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Cristiano Ronaldo is aging, but he's aging well. Compared to when he was 31 his skin and bones look older.

l-looks-on-during-the-uefa-euro-2024-quarter-final.jpg

l-looks-on-during-the-uefa-euro-2024-quarter-final.jpg

-shows-his-fourth-golden-ball-prior-to-the-la-liga.jpg

-shows-his-fourth-golden-ball-prior-to-the-la-liga.jpg

He's still in excellent shape and has 35 goals in 30 mathes this season for Al Nassir at age 39.