Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No surprise, that's about what I made, even less, 6-7 mg at 10 mL and it dissolved fine though took a while. Legit daro should go up to 38 mg/mL warmed and at least 20 mg/mL in ethanol unwarmed is my guess. If you can't dissolve at least 15 mg / mL in 96% ethanol then I have bad news and you don't have Darolutamide.
f*****g awesome. So if this is enza, how should I be preparing it dose and vehicle wise?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g awesome. So if this is enza, how should I be preparing it dose and vehicle wise?

I have no idea but I got fucked up from as little as 15 mg in DMSO. In ethanol you can just do 1 mg / mL so make like a 30 mL flask and put 30 mg in there, mix it outside with a mixer before you put it in the flask. I'm assuming you apply 3-4 mL per application over your entire head.

30 mg ENZA
Dissolve fully in 21 mL of 96% Ethanol
Then add 9 mL of propylene glycol.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea but I got fucked up from as little as 15 mg in DMSO. In ethanol you can just do 1 mg / mL so make like a 30 mL flask and put 30 mg in there, mix it outside with a mixer before you put it in the flask. I'm assuming you apply 3-4 mL per application over your entire head.

30 mg ENZA
Dissolve fully in 21 mL of 96% Ethanol
Then add 9 mL of propylene glycol.
I’ve heard that 1ml/ml of enza is useles and too low. Maybe I should just turf the c*** and pour f*****g sugar water on my head.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve heard that 1ml/ml of enza is useles and too low. Maybe I should just turf the c*** and pour f*****g sugar water on my head.

I think if you don't succeed with enza you've reached the dead end with antiandrogens. Time to look elsewhere.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
No surprise, that's about what I made, even less, 6-7 mg at 10 mL and it dissolved fine though took a while. Legit daro should go up to 38 mg/mL warmed and at least 20 mg/mL in ethanol unwarmed is my guess. If you can't dissolve at least 15 mg / mL in 96% ethanol then I have bad news and you don't have Darolutamide.

I've been mixing 30mg daro with 10ml everclear. Takes 15 min of shaking and is totally gone.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr Luo gave me the spectrum.

Attachments

• IMG_7435.PNG
    IMG_7435.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 239

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I told Mr Luo about whatevr's reaction and he said;

I just consult the technical data of DMSO. I find it is harmful to eyes, skin and respiratory system. I believe the man took too much DMSO.

Attachments

• IMG_7436.PNG
    IMG_7436.PNG
    108.5 KB · Views: 207

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told Mr Luo about whatevr's reaction and he said;

I just consult the technical data of DMSO. I find it is harmful to eyes, skin and respiratory system. I believe the man took too much DMSO.
I don’t know what to believe anymore. This is exhausting. Also, I’d like to hear him justify the almost identical dalton weight to enza that @SpaceInvader got when he tested it

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a lot of problems with shipping and he shipped to me 2 times because my first batch was seized. He sent the second without my payment, I trust him. We are connected on a chat program on the phone so I can ask him whatever anyone wants.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a lot of problems with shipping and he shipped to me 2 times because my first batch was seized. He sent the second without my payment, I trust him. We are connected on a chat program on the phone so I can ask him whatever anyone wants.
I don’t know mate, there’s been some real inconsistencies. The whole solubility issue, side effects, the findings upon testing. I WANT to believe that we aren’t being scammed but we have a lot of sketchy sh*t goIng on. So far, ideal is the only one who has claimed full success and we have never seen any photo evidence. It should weigh about 394 dalton but weighed 490-something when tested. We can’t dissolve it in ethanol like it should. What the heck is going on?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I don’t know mate, there’s been some real inconsistencies. The whole solubility issue, side effects, the findings upon testing. I WANT to believe that we aren’t being scammed but we have a lot of sketchy sh*t goIng on. So far, ideal is the only one who has claimed full success and we have never seen any photo evidence. It should weigh about 394 dalton but weighed 490-something when tested. We can’t dissolve it in ethanol like it should. What the heck is going on?

I'm dissolving in ethanol, 15min of shaking

Who tested their daro, what were the exact results and I'll pass to Mr Luo

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
More from Mr Luo

Attachments

• D08F0618-CACF-485C-A29B-9B72697F004A-784-000000374386973A_tmp.jpg
    D08F0618-CACF-485C-A29B-9B72697F004A-784-000000374386973A_tmp.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 47CB6911-5B6A-4234-868E-7D789DBFEC39-784-000000374ADA911C_tmp.jpg
    47CB6911-5B6A-4234-868E-7D789DBFEC39-784-000000374ADA911C_tmp.jpg