Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lads, I think we better focus our sights on the PGD2/wounding route and stick to what’s proven otherwise. I’m bitterly disappointed but anger somehow motivates me.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is enzalutamide even shown be be effective in treating Androgenetic Alopecia? Or are we better off eating packets of bical and rubbing 10% ru on our bald spots? Because pretty sure that was the alternative before we thought we were all saved.

The best we ever got was mostly a significant reduction of shedding and itching at the Enzalutamide thread. Supposedly one or two guys on the other forum managed to get regrowth, but I could barely see sh*t from the photos, just peach fuzz. Nothing significant.

Although, I would say it is definitely potent even at around 2 mg, it works best when used immediately after preparation because it spoils rather quickly. This is why I didn't have any itch reduction with Enza before. I'm going to now make an Enza batch EXACTLY the same way I did the "Daro" batch.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best we ever got was mostly a significant reduction of shedding and itching at the Enzalutamide thread. Supposedly one or two guys on the other forum managed to get regrowth, but I could barely see sh*t from the photos, just peach fuzz. Nothing significant.

Although, I would say it is definitely potent even at around 2 mg, it works best when used immediately after preparation because it spoils rather quickly. This is why I didn't have any itch reduction with Enza before. I'm going to now make an Enza batch EXACTLY the same way I did the "Daro" batch.
I feel like i should keep using it because I paid $630 AUD for it. At the same time, if it’s not going to do sh*t for me, what’s the point? And what if I use it up, drop it months down the track and have some major fallout from cessation?. f*** man. Impasse is an understatement. I thought I had my dht issues sorted with this. Might as well take f*****g RU *eye roll*

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SpaceInvader also lol at the works best straight after preparation, because I have been making 6-7 day batches. Haha. Literally pouring money down the drain with my hair.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any of you blokes using VPA or LiCl? Im interested in giving it a crack. Preparation and vehicle?

Also. Something else I’ve noticed is that I can’t remember sh*t and I’m sleepy all the time. I thought maybe it was the valdoxan I was taking until I remebered that I never did that last time I took it.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
We should stay the course with daro. Keep a lower dose and give it time. My hair feels better, I've been keeping my mix in the freezer and I've upped the amount to apply and I think I'm back on track. I've been so preoccupied with how many hairs are comeing out when I pull or brushing, maybe I brushed my temples to hard and it caused a shed
It's early and to accuse Mr Luo isn't fair until we would know something. I'm keeping my dose and commitment and see what happens.
@whatever. Give it a chance my friend, keep a dose like ideal was using and give it some time, just a suggestion. I hope for success for all of us.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should stay the course with daro. Keep a lower dose and give it time. My hair feels better, I've been keeping my mix in the freezer and I've upped the amount to apply and I think I'm back on track. I've been so preoccupied with how many hairs are comeing out when I pull or brushing, maybe I brushed my temples to hard and it caused a shed
It's early and to accuse Mr Luo isn't fair until we would know something. I'm keeping my dose and commitment and see what happens.
@whatever. Give it a chance my friend, keep a dose like ideal was using and give it some time, just a suggestion. I hope for success for all of us.

You don't get it. What I have is NOT "Daro". What most of you have is probably NOT "Daro". Unless you get an NMR test to confirm, you are taking the word of some chinese salesman and whatever crony reps he has going around the Internet.

I got sold this sh*t by some bloke on a private forum who probably doesn't even know that what he was using was actually enzalutamide, that means Luo scammed him, or he scammed me. SpaceInvader bought from Luo and his sample's molecular mass doesn't even match up to what is supposed to be Darolutamide but it does match up with Enzalutamide's.

So what you're using it may be working for you - Enzalutamide is also a strong antiandrogen after all. But if I'm getting panic attacks from both then it's pretty f*****g clear what's going on, and there is no way that I'm continuing to use something that is going to make me have a nervous breakdown in the middle of the workday, and I'm using a dose far less than Ideal.

And for that matter, until I see someone test their sample and POST THE NMR RESULTS right here on this thread, I'm going to assume you're all using Enzalutamide and that no one is actually making this legit chemical anywhere just yet.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was close to buying a gram of this too (read through the entire thread to help me decide). Glad I never pulled the trigger. To expect results from this drug is being optimistic but to think it's daro is foolishness.

If I did buy it though I suppose I would have just rolled with it for a couple months, assuming no unbearable sides.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't get it. What I have is NOT "Daro". What most of you have is probably NOT "Daro". Unless you get an NMR test to confirm, you are taking the word of some chinese salesman and whatever crony reps he has going around the Internet.

I got sold this sh*t by some bloke on a private forum who probably doesn't even know that what he was using was actually enzalutamide, that means Luo scammed him, or he scammed me. SpaceInvader bought from Luo and his sample's molecular mass doesn't even match up to what is supposed to be Darolutamide but it does match up with Enzalutamide's.

So what you're using it may be working for you - Enzalutamide is also a strong antiandrogen after all. But if I'm getting panic attacks from both then it's pretty f*****g clear what's going on, and there is no way that I'm continuing to use something that is going to make me have a nervous breakdown in the middle of the workday, and I'm using a dose far less than Ideal.

And for that matter, until I see someone test their sample and POST THE NMR RESULTS right here on this thread, I'm going to assume you're all using Enzalutamide and that no one is actually making this legit chemical anywhere just yet.
What’s your batch number? Maybe if some of ours are the same we can take out some more of the ambiguity and call total bullshit. I’ll attach a photo of the info on my packet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 236

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your batch number? Maybe if some of ours are the same we can take out some more of the ambiguity and call total bullshit. I’ll attach a photo of the info on my packet.

Lol there is no batch number, this f****r literally sent me 150 mg of his sh*t in a plastic bag and packed it so poorly that I only got 80 mg on my end. The rest spilled out god knows where along the way.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol there is no batch number, this f****r literally sent me 150 mg of his sh*t in a plastic bag and packed it so poorly that I only got 80 mg on my end. The rest spilled out god knows where along the way.
So the photo of what I got looks nothing like yours? f*** that is dodgey

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what’s our next best option then guys? f*****g high strength RU or what? Go bald? I’m done with this sh*t seriously. I’m so done. f*****g shills scamming thousands out of people who are desperate.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would really love ideal to come back and clear this up, because he suggested this VEHEMENTLY after I told told him that I’ve been considering suicide. If he has in all conscience betrayed someone who confided such things to him, I’d love an solid explanation as to why the f*** and in what universe that’s ok.