Dating Advice For An Ugly Friend Of Mine

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I guess if I had to explain my justification with pictures it's because I want to see if it's noticeable to others

Yes , I am lucky to be in a position where I can hide my hairloss reasonably well. And like I said , if I was 50 I probally wouldn't think about my hair much

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I've explained, the fear of being bald is worse, way worse than being bald itself.

I think this is one of your privileges.

You could still get skinny girls whilst bald, by your own admission. Some of us won't be able to whatsoever. I personally think that I'm not prepared for such a situation. I fear being bald, and I think all my fears will come true if I go NW4+.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Of course we all need hair.

I've pretty much accepted my current situation: thin NW2.5 with a nearly bald crown.

What I would never have accepted: slick bald NW6, which is what I'm supposed to look like without my hair transplant.

I have a huge head, the doctor that delivered me said it was the biggest she had seen in her career.

And it's true, it's huge, and without that thin veil of hair my transplant gives me, I would look like Megamind.

I hope you can find a solution that works for you, don't forget that you have the luck to be only 18 now.

Ah, we've covered this many, many times before.

@DoctorHouse ?

I wasn't trying to take a jab at older guys with hairloss , I'm just saying thin hair on a 50 year old looks a bit more natural . I'm afraid if a girl sees my hair now she wouldn't give me a chance because she would assume if the balding already started at 18 I'm f*cked. And she would be right

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Fun fact: the whole time I was in psychiatry, I was not even bald.

Hahah, same! I was borderline fullhead when I was admitted to the mental hospital - I had minor thinning along the middle part and some diffusing only. The crippling fear of ending up bald and a slave to the wig was what landed me there in the first place. For me being bald is still worse than fearing to be bald, although I definitely was a lot more crazy and obsessed in the initial stages. Nowadays I'm slowly but surely adjusting to my life as a bald rug wearer. It's not ideal but at least I no longer obsess about it.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to take a jab at older guys with hairloss , I'm just saying thin hair on a 50 year old looks a bit more natural . I'm afraid if a girl sees my hair now she wouldn't give me a chance because she would assume if the balding already started at 18 I'm f*cked. And she would be right
No, you are correct.

Even myself - a 31 year old - is taking being a nw4 better than the younger posters. I'm pretty sure the younger the hair loss the more traumatic it is.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He is white, 6'2 and a full head. I didn't see the pics but assuming he fixes his teeth (which is an absolute fukking must, I can't even talk with someone with bad teeth without feeling ill) and hits the gym he will be in a way better place. Its hard for me to feel sorry for people who put in zero effort and expect things to be the way they want them.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He looked pretty much like the guy on the right in this video (but with rotten teeth):

Does your opinion still stand? Could you 'make it' looking like this guy?

That is like your stock standard looking white guy. With a better haircut and no glasses I don't see how its not possible for someone to look like that to get a sub 5 to 5 gf which is what the guy desires (with the caveat he is in shape and has good teeth). Everything just looks normal. None of his features stick out as ugly other than his goofy smile and dumb and dumber haircut.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is like your stock standard looking white guy. With a better haircut and no glasses I don't see how its not possible for someone to look like that to get a sub 5 to 5 gf which is what the guy desires (with the caveat he is in shape and has good teeth). Everything just looks normal. None of his features stick out as ugly other than his goofy smile and dumb and dumber haircut.

I'm not at all saying this from an SJW point of view, or an offended stance, but just a factual one, you seem to think being a "white guy" is of some significance when pulling white women, when these days it is not. You probably even stand a better chance of being an ugly brown guy than an ugly white guy, as white women probably can't even tell as much.

blackg

Reaction score
654948c76bfe38110ddbb221fafdcb40.jpg

271fd6d0c53f067947a1f87c9bb8777b.jpg

nerd with stubble > bald beast
Not this guy again!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday my 31 year old friend told me that he had never had sex with someone besides prostitutes. He told me that more than anything he wanted a relationship and to hopefully get married some day.

His problems are a little extensive but I will try to list them below.

Cons: 100lbs overweight, rotten teeth, not a great face, recovering alcoholic. slightly ginger.
Pros: Hugely intelligent, a full head, 6ft 2, well educated.

As he is now he is probably a 3 or maybe a 4, but if he lost some weight and improved his teeth he was easily be a 5.

He came to be for advice because he knows I've slept around in the past and I was honest enough to tell him that everyones experiences will differ. I asked him what his expecations was, did he hope to sleep with stunners, and he told me that he has very low standards but he is afraid of rejection.

My advice, which was not great, was to go on tinder, get some good pictures, and just play the numbers game. But the thing is, this works for me, but i'm not sure it will work for him.

Anyway, what should I have told him?

I really want to give him better advice next time - I just didn't want to depress him with too much red pill stuff because he is in recovery.

(will share an image of him in PM but not on here)

That's good advise. Let's be honest, there are dangers in going out of our "zone".

Ugly people should breed with other ugly people.

Look at Trump. Bad enough, and his hair, wow... Yet, he gets women half his age.

That only works because he's rich. Let's be honest, do you think a hot wife like him enjoys
having sex with seventy year old men? Don't think so.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that makes life unfair is the delusion that it should be fair.

Just be the second guy and you're good.

That's the same guy, isn't it?

If so, they did a great job of using undercarriage facial hair adding 20 pounds to the "first" him. You can see the 2nd still has double chin but his stance carries it off undetected.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see how this guy looks like too.

I won't share the picture of course.

Just warn me if it could make me recoil from my screen.

Well, don't masturbate over his picture! Geez... you're killing me Fred (sorry, White Polar Bear...).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he looks alright even now, based on the pics. A haircut and combing it right, fashion that suits him, and some measure of charisma, sure some girls could fall for him. If his teeth are yellow he could use whitestrips or similar and have white teeth in a few days, I dont think dental work is essential. Doing these things would work wonders. He could date girls that look normal and are good and smart people, assuming as you said that hes a good and smart person.

Read that article. Dude's right. You can't get away from our a**h** President in the US.

My girlfriend watches that f*****g sh*t, and my favorite carpet muncher @buckthorn :)D). No,
just kidding, my favorite carpet muncher Rachel Maddow.

Something about her. Just want to put a dildo up her vagina... Don't really know why.