Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Marky! I will take CYPRO too. I start today. ))) But I will be 12.5 mg every day. Almost the same as you do in a week. It is good that gino does not grow from CYPRO. I'm afraid tits.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Marky! I will take CYPRO too. I start today. ))) But I will be 12.5 mg every day. Almost the same as you do in a week. It is good that gino does not grow from CYPRO. I'm afraid tits.
It's powerful stuff, your libido will plunge like Sears stock.

I take it 4-6 weeks on then 4-6 weeks off doing the T pump. I think T brings some beneficial factors for hair and likely most beneficial when it surges back after suppression. Then T is like meh, been there done that, so back down she goes into suppression. In sport to build an athlete you have to apply the stimuli to shock the system, otherwise you just adapt and the benefit is not as potent.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Marky I agree. Of all four male hormones, testosterone is the most harmless. almost no one talks about androsterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). and DHEA is much more active than testosterone, and from him more harm than good, and he is also guilty of hair loss. the problem of finasteride and dutasterid is that they block only DHT and do not touch androsterone and DHEA. CYPO blocks all 4 TEST DHT ANDROST AND DHEA androgens. Therefore, the result is better. I also still do not believe until the end that testosterone is to blame. Look at guys under 18, they have perfect hair at their age, the biggest level is testosterone. After 18 years, every year, testosterone drops rapidly and all other androgens grow. but for some reason no one talks about the other androgens and may not know about them at all. but I have no choice I will eat CYPRO. I already agree stay without sex. ((

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Marky I agree. Of all four male hormones, testosterone is the most harmless. almost no one talks about androsterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). and DHEA is much more active than testosterone, and from him more harm than good, and he is also guilty of hair loss. the problem of finasteride and dutasterid is that they block only DHT and do not touch androsterone and DHEA. CYPO blocks all 4 TEST DHT ANDROST AND DHEA androgens. Therefore, the result is better. I also still do not believe until the end that testosterone is to blame. Look at guys under 18, they have perfect hair at their age, the biggest level is testosterone. After 18 years, every year, testosterone drops rapidly and all other androgens grow. but for some reason no one talks about the other androgens and may not know about them at all. but I have no choice I will eat CYPRO. I already agree stay without sex. ((
Then as men age they continue to decrease in T, yet hair continues to fall out.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then as men age they continue to decrease in T, yet hair continues to fall out.
Testosterone peaks at 20 and it remains stable and high until 30, I think 20-30 is where androgens are damaging the hair the most testosterone the head of the enemy, get rid of it and the hair is safe

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's powerful stuff, your libido will plunge like Sears stock.

I take it 4-6 weeks on then 4-6 weeks off doing the T pump. I think T brings some beneficial factors for hair and likely most beneficial when it surges back after suppression. Then T is like meh, been there done that, so back down she goes into suppression. In sport to build an athlete you have to apply the stimuli to shock the system, otherwise you just adapt and the benefit is not as potent.

Is it reasonable to add cypro instead of dutasteride? Currently using finasteride, Egel and oral minoxidil.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone peaks at 20 and it remains stable and high until 30, I think 20-30 is where androgens are damaging the hair the most testosterone the head of the enemy, get rid of it and the hair is safe

and again not a word about DHEA. and it is much more harmful than testosterone. T is kept from 20 to 30 approximately the same level. but it is enough to pass the analysis to see that everyone has everything individually. Male hormones are not only T & DHT. but no one studies them.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like it's good cypro get's rid of all them, then hit the gym to get spurts of T back, which brings with it growth hormone - sounds hair friendly.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what's the point of being a man if you don't have hair?
To be able to get it up with hookers. Having hair as an high E cuck is useless. What part of you need BOTH high androgen and hair don't you get? anything else is cope, and hookers is better than being the local choirboy.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be able to get it up with hookers. Having hair as an high E cuck is useless. What part of you need BOTH high androgen and hair don't you get? anything else is cope, and hookers is better than being the local choirboy.

are you honestly serious right now??

hookers are a cope for your androgen-induced sex drive. for one, most have fucked up life circumstances andare victims of human trafficking and/or abuse. buying them supports that

and 2, youre paying money for sex with a stranger, which is pathetic. I'd like to know that whoever has sex with me actually wants to have sex with me. not ulterior incentive

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hookers are a cope for your androgen-induced sex drive. for one, most have fucked up life circumstances andare victims of human trafficking and/or abuse. buying them supports that

and 2, youre paying money for sex with a stranger. I'd like to know that whoever has sex with me actually wants to have sex with me. not ulterior incentive
With these types of regimens, the sex drive is reduced where sex becomes a form of intimacy and bondness with the partner, it becomes a cherry on the top of the relationship, and not the main obsessive and lustful aim, I myself find this beautiful and more rational than running on high androgens and messing around with hookers to satisfy the demon inside me, and subsequently contracting std's and getting in trouble just to prove that iam an ugly macho dumbhead.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
With these types of regimens, the sex drive is reduced where sex becomes a form of intimacy and bondness with the partner, it becomes a cherry on the top of the relationship, and not the main obsessive and lustful aim, I myself find this beautiful and more rational than running on high androgens and messing around with hookers to satisfy the demon inside me, and subsequently contracting std's and getting in trouble just to prove that iam an ugly macho dumbhead.
wow dude, that was beautifully well written.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some deep truth here. Have to admit the nice thing about being on cypro and having your libido tamed is you live in peace not getting an erection every time you see some hot ***.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
In sport there is talk about permanent banning of athletes caught using performance enhancing drugs, the belief is it's becoming know that once those drugs leave your system they cause permanent changes giving you the upper hand. Now apply that to hairloss and HRT. Maybe there is a way to keep mostly what you grow
it does apply to some things. The permanence of gyno is already known. and even if I were to stop everything at this point and my T production comes back, there's a chance it will not go back to the same level as before and I will have low T for a male.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
it does apply to some things. The permanence of gyno is already known. and even if I were to stop everything at this point and my T production comes back, there's a chance it will not go back to the same level as before and I will have low T for a male.
Sounds like a good deal, then maintain all on 2mg E.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Self image>sex

Gyno=hair, and hair=life, so life should be with hair and gyno, both are awesome, I love my man boobies

8.gif

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

and 2, youre paying money for sex with a stranger, which is pathetic. I'd like to know that whoever has sex with me actually wants to have sex with me. not ulterior incentive

The guy that's growing TITS is lecturing me on what is or isn't pathetic. Seriously now.