Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I understand it, Bicalutamide is much more effective than RU. And Bicalutamide did not stop my baldness. Now I feel like I have no chance of success. So I change my plan:
The T dosage will be low and the Bicalutamide dosage will be high. Unfortunately, while Bika accumulates in the system, a month will pass, during which time I can already get worse, so... I screwed up and wasted time.
Even if that regimen works, taking bica long term is not a good solution, more if you take more than 50 mg a day.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might end up taking e2 again and low dose bica. For long term is the best we have now if nothing standard works. I mean it is better to have 'ugly legs' than kill yourself with bica in the mid-long term.
DGTcel suggests using Bica + CPA. He claims that the reason Bika couldn't stop my hair loss is because the T is too high. I'm not sure about this, but I have an idea for a combination of low dose T (level no more than 500ng/dl) and Bicalutamide.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
DGTcel suggests using Bica + CPA. He claims that the reason Bika couldn't stop my hair loss is because the T is too high. I'm not sure about this, but I have an idea for a combination of low dose T (level no more than 500ng/dl) and Bicalutamide.
What about ketoconazol shampoo dont that reduce sebum production? It must be the cure. Admin uses it himself and topical spironolactone and has maintaned his hair for 25 years or so. Amazing. We were too blind.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dropped all treatments again im done with it and I mean it this time.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com.png

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really odd , despite being on calorie deficit + intermittent fasting for a whole month I'm gaining 3 kg . Is this a side effect of e2 ?
Weird, for me is the exact opposite.

Edit: I saw your regimen and you are using CPA. CPA is known to rise prolactin and it can increase weight by retaining fluids and slowing metabolism. When I used CPA I gained few kg, but when I dropped it I started to lose all the weight fast.

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The calorie deficit is like nightmare level difficulty in my experience. I'm lucky in that I am absolutely repulsed by unhealthy foods so I don't gain very much weight nonetheless, I am still skinny. Unfortunately however, I still crave the low body fat facial definition and stomach aesthetic. If y'all are having trouble with gaining weight on calorie deficit, consider dropping dairy ENTIRELY from your diet. I always see people on low calorie diets insist on eating cheese every day and it's so obvious to me that calories from dairy are far different from other calories lol.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started taking metformin a few days after bica to see if it will make losing weight easier, cause even though it's possible it's still not that easy. I have to starve myself with less than 1k calories to see any weight loss. My bmi is 18.6 but my stomach is still not completely flat at this bmi so I want to lose more. But metformin had the worst side effects ever for the first 10 days so I don't know if I can recommend it

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird, for me is the exact opposite.

Edit: I saw your regimen and you are using CPA. CPA is known to rise prolactin and it can increase weight by retaining fluids and slowing metabolism. When I used CPA I gained few kg, but when I dropped it I started to lose all the weight fast.
Oral min also raise prolactin and causes water retention.
As I can see I'm the only here who struggle to gain weight lol
Thats because u were born to be a skinny b**ch bottom boy.

Last edited: