Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dropped all treatments again im done with it and I mean it this time.
Bro now use those money you used to buy hairloss drugs to prostitutes!! I wish i had the courage to do that too i hate even that i have to take finasteride !!Men that use estrogen for hair are just sick and need hospitalisation with anti psychotics

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really odd , despite being on calorie deficit + intermittent fasting for a whole month I'm gaining 3 kg . Is this a side effect of e2 ?
bro use an online calorie calculatior find your bmr and then eat only pachaged foods that you can see the calories for a while to know exactly how many calories you maintain ur bodyweight!! If you cant lose any weight it means you eat too many calories

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if he actually had a job, he said he has to quit minoxidil in order to save up for a hair transplant. It literally costs 2k. How can you not have 2k saved up at 36?
What? You cant read can you? I got a job, I can afford all treatments but I refuse to use any, I said I will quit RU and save for transplant instead. Never said I HAVE to quit to afford transplant lol.

Last edited:

Swarleyd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Libido drops, erection persists at any dosage
Libido drops to what extent ? I was on 200mg spironolactone for 2 years and it did wonder for my hair and skin but I had weak erections and ZERO libido

Do you think Bicalutamide could be more useful regarding that issue ?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Libido drops to what extent ? I was on 200mg spironolactone for 2 years and it did wonder for my hair and skin but I had weak erections and ZERO libido

Do you think Bicalutamide could be more useful regarding that issue ?
spironolactone weakens erections since is used to treat blood pressure but it is also one of the worse AA for erections. Bica does not lead to Erectile Dysfunction