Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is important to find a partner with the same needs as you. There are reverse problems, when the guy's libido is too high and the girl is frigid. You can be in a relationship even if you are impotent if your girlfriend is asexual.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is important to find a partner with the same needs as you. There are reverse problems, when the guy's libido is too high and the girl is frigid. You can be in a relationship even if you are impotent if your girlfriend is asexual.
If she’s asexual then something is seriously wrong with her lol

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with that, people are different and asexuals are different too. I am not asexual, but for me sex plays a very small role in relationships, I tend to have platonic relationships. Sex is not a priority, like for many other people. I say this because even a complete lack of erection does not mean that you will never have a relationship. The number of asexual women is quite large.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having estrogen dominance alters libido, but doesn't vanish ofc. Thoughts will change over the time as a result, and start feeling like a lesbian if you are straight cis male like me.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with that, people are different and asexuals are different too. I am not asexual, but for me sex plays a very small role in relationships, I tend to have platonic relationships. Sex is not a priority, like for many other people. I say this because even a complete lack of erection does not mean that you will never have a relationship. The number of asexual women is quite large.
What’s the figure? lol

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having estrogen dominance alters libido, but doesn't vanish ofc. Thoughts will change over the time as a result, and start feeling like a lesbian if you are straight cis male like me.
I guess for balance users might benefit seeking a female on TRT! Lol

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean?
For example i want o take 12 mg of cpa with dutasteride and see what happens

yes but i could avoid fat redistribution.
I would just use cpa and dutasteride to stop this once and for all.
You’re not stopping sh*t without estradiol. At best you’re gonna have the results of a ‘super-dutasteride’ but you’re gonna get boobs anyway and at worst you’re gonna give yourself osteoporosis and make yourself bald by confusing your body hormonally. The fat redistribution is the same mechanism of hair regrowth, they are one and the same. If you accept this you’ll save yourself a lot of time.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think you can cheat the system with a sneaky regimen you are absolutely retarded. It’s all or nothing basically.
how can i still lose hair with low test and 0 dht?
Why i cant just use minoxidil for regrowth?

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think you can cheat the system with a sneaky regimen you are absolutely retarded. It’s all or nothing basically.
bro the only retarded here is you.
do you think i can just add to dutasteride 2-3 mg e2 and be fine

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Half measures don't work. Either you take HRT, get hair and all the side effects, or you don't get enough T, continue to go bald, feel like crap, and still grow boobs.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Half measures don't work. Either you take HRT, get hair and all the side effects, or you don't get enough T, continue to go bald, feel like crap, and still grow boobs.
what is the dose of e2 that can give you hair and less sides?(thinking that e2 sides are dose dependent)