Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica is stronger, so no
but what the f*** do you know who's afraid to even take finasteride... go back to being an idiot with your lollipop friend.. it's what you do best.. bica doesn't cause problems with libido or erection.. preserves sexual function... @Swarleyd listen to those who have had experience with drugs and not to depressed people who live on insults...

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
but what the f*** do you know who's afraid to even take finasteride... go back to being an idiot with your lollipop friend.. it's what you do best.. bica doesn't cause problems with libido or erection.. preserves sexual function... @Swarleyd listen to those who have had experience with drugs and not to depressed people who live on insults...
I’ve taken topical bica

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With ageing hair usually turns gray and may become thinner. About age 50, about 50% of Europeans have 50% grey hair. Many men are affected by balding. You will never have the hair quality you had when you was 12 this is called ageing you can't chase the delusion to be a kid again hairwise be grateful if you have decent hair with some drugs like 5ar inhibitors minoxidil and even periodic use of heavy antiandrogens and try maintain some hair!! Also the treatment has to be easily accesible and not something you get on the gray market or from another country like the guys that were using e2 from ukraine and now ukraine is destroyed by Russia!!You cant depend on a chemical made in a diy lab in another country especially asian countries where there is no safety regulations, you have to be realistic man cmon! Also if you are Asian or black and live in Europe hair doesnt matter you will be called chinese or niger nomatter the hair status noone will care if you have hair!! At least in Greece this is true!

Last edited:

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With ageing hair usually turns gray and may become thinner. About age 50, about 50% of Europeans have 50% grey hair. Many men are affected by balding. You will never have the hair quality you had when you was 12 this is called ageing you can't chase the delusion to be a kid again hairwise be grateful if you have decent hair with some drugs like 5ar inhibitors minoxidil and even periodic use of heavy antiandrogens and try maintain some hair!! Also the treatment has to be easily accesible and not something you get on the gray market or from another country like the guys that were using e2 from ukraine and now youkraine is destroyed by Russia!!You cant depend on a chemical made in a diylab in another country especially asian countries where there is no safety regulations, you have to be realistic man cmon! Also if you are Asian or black and live in Europe hair doesnt matter you will be called chinese or niger nomatter the hair status noone will care if you have hair!! At least in Greece this is true!
It's called testosterone poisoning, not aging. Women with low androgen levels have amazing hair up until menopause and even after if they take hrt but it's not as safe for them as it is for us

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahhaha best post in last 300 pages. In Croatia you can have nw0 but if you are ethnic you might as well be dead. With influx of foreign workers people are more nationalistic/racist then ever.
Maybe for the filipinos. It's over for the norwooded croatians as soon as a bbc appears.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Croatia you can have nw0 but if you are ethnic you might as well be dead.
I mean I think this probably isn't true for most women outside of societal standards. Either way your hairline is only as good as your other features. I probably wouldn't be as thrilled about estradiol if it didn't relieve my other subhuman features outside of hair. Testosterone really does create millions upon millions of ugly men, hair aside.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude on 90 Day Fiance literally ONLY has NW1 going for him. Makes me wonder why he doesn't grow his hair longer. Masculinization lmfao.

1712746093255.png

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Almas_NW0
Did you ever have gyno surgery?
No. Gynecomastia is not visible under thick clothing. In the summer I use kinesio tape - adhesive tape that tightens my breasts. Since I live in a cold climate, most of the year the gynecomastia does not even need to be tightened - it is not visible under clothes.
I am planning surgery once I have tested RU and Bicalutamide and know if I can switch back to testosterone as it will remove the fat deposits in the gynecomastia area and eliminate the need for liposuction. In general, breasts are not my current problem.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

One explanation for why HRT is more effective than AA on testosterone and why Bicalutamide does not help many people, although in theory doses of 75 mg or more should work just as well as HRT. I'm trying low dosages of T + RU + Bicalutamide + Duta. If this doesn't help lol I will never stop taking estradiol again. ITS OVER, literally.
I want you on estradiol. I want to make you my little Asien femboy.