Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
My goal

Attachments

• IMG_8519.jpeg
    IMG_8519.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 44

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

One explanation for why HRT is more effective than AA on testosterone and why Bicalutamide does not help many people, although in theory doses of 75 mg or more should work just as well as HRT. I'm trying low dosages of T + RU + Bicalutamide + Duta. If this doesn't help lol I will never stop taking estradiol again. ITS OVER, literally.
I am 100% sure that after a week you will say that it doesnt work and you will have to take HRT for ever!!! hahaha I bet my money

Dhtchud69

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was reading through the thread and I gotta give Almas credit, he’s the only person on hrt for an extended period who didn’t go absolutely insane.
Maybe NWO Wolfpac too

Dhtchud69

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was against it also and Im betting he went off after a while like 90% of HRT users. Ive read all his posts.

I dont care anymore, ive gotten used to it. My dating has not changed because of it and thats how I had it through out highschool.
I noticed more change by being lean and some muscle on you. And im talking about younger women ofc.

I am not here because of hair anymore but for procrastination reasons lol.
Probably, once my hair has decent quality and my occipital neuralgia is fixed to the point I can tolerate 5ar inhibitors I’m off this sh*t

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was against it also and Im betting he went off after a while like 90% of HRT users. Ive read all his posts.

I dont care anymore, ive gotten used to it. My dating has not changed because of it and thats how I had it through out highschool.
I noticed more change by being lean and some muscle on you. And im talking about younger women ofc.

I am not here because of hair anymore but for procrastination reasons lol.
Me too balkan brother! I have no hair problems anyomore! Like anyone new to hairloss Initially you say that you will do anything for hair even the special surgery but with time and after you try a lot of things if you are a man and a logical human being you will understand that you cannot take hardcore anti androgens and e2 for ever!! At first it is the obsession stage ( me included) willing to do whatever it takes for hair but after some time you will see you have to be very sick to keep going on like that!If i ever have thinning i will just use CPA (until thinning reversed again) with finasteride dutasteride and oral minoxidil that is the bundary never again anything else! But i don't think it will ever need to do that!

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thread would be completely dead though because they already scared all the hrt users away and the rest are too scared to post update pics now because we all know they're just going to masturbate to our pics
Yeah no one post anything but me, but is easier to insult and say troll stuff to me and they dont even have the courage to send pics (only dani500 post pics sometimes). The rest? I haven't seen any pic of them, yet they get fun of me. I bet I would have more reason of getting fun of them If I see them.

Last edited:

Dhtchud69

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thread would be completely dead though because they already scared all the hrt users away and the rest are too scared to post update pics now because we all know they're just going to masturbate to our pics
Not everyone is gonna post pics regardless of how “positive” the thread is. I don’t want my face associated with obscure hair loss forums.
That being said, in the absence of very stubborn hair loss the e2 and oral minoxidil combo gives the best possible regrowth. I regrew in areas that were near decade long dead zones that I lost as a teenager, though the hair quality isn’t the best as of rn.
My hair is showing continual improvement though