Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all i'm sayying is that if you're failing with een you maaaaay wanna try ec because i was failing with een at a similar dosage that ec made me thrive at. and yes, adding bica did make things better but the ec wasn't too shabby on it's own.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's obvious that there's elements to balding that are still non-understood scientifically. I think the idea of androgen sensivity alone is absolute bollocks and racks my brain for hours at a time. EC working for me but EEN not working for me has nothing to do with half life, levels, etc, but similar to androgen sensitivity the ester itself does an improper job of making the hormones work effectively in my body.
Ofc there are more pathways known. Wnt/β-catenin Pathway, Transforming Growth Factor-Beta (TGF-β), apoptosis due to inflammation and so on.

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
all i'm sayying is that if you're failing with een you maaaaay wanna try ec because i was failing with een at a similar dosage that ec made me thrive at. and yes, adding bica did make things better but the ec wasn't too shabby on it's own.
What will EC solve in my case? Like i mean idk my e2 is high, a diol is at <0.08ng/ml which is insanely low, T is low androstenodione lower than when I had better hair, dhea lower, dhea-s lower, estrone is in right levels, my cortisol, Protein C reactive, ACTH and 17 hydroxyprogesterone are withing normal range which means my adrenals are working properly and inflammation is not high...

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think only GT20029 will be able to stop this sh*t androgenic alopecia. If it ends up being as sh*t as pyrilutamide we are done guys, bica forever. You either destroy the AR or block it, because if you have very high sensitivity bye hair.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how’s life everyone? I’m really glad that summer is here, I love warm weather and being out in the fresh air is so good for you. Sunlight makes a big difference with mood.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how’s life everyone? I’m really glad that summer is here, I love warm weather and being out in the fresh air is so good for you. Sunlight makes a big difference with mood.
I'm so bad as you can imagine, my dht increased from last blood test vs now and is x4 more than on december. So yes not even summer will make me feel better sadly

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so bad as you can imagine, my dht increased from last blood test vs now and is x4 more than on december. So yes not even summer will make me feel better sadly
There’s got to be something going for you in life. It can’t all be bad.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now my skin on my face and scalp is oily because I haven’t picked up Bicalutamide from the pharmacy yet, but despite this my hair is not getting any worse.
Interestingly, when taking Bicalutamide on testosterone, I had zero oiliness in the skin of my face and scalp, but at the same time I was rapidly going bald.
I decided to take 37.5mg of Bicalutamide 3 times a week. Tablets 150 mg, divided into 4 parts
you will come back and say that dont work and ur skin destroyed and hair started thinning hahahaha :D

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. There are many thing going on with my life but we are here to talk about hair let's not get out off topic.
Sometimes what is happens in our life can affect our perception of everything else. The fact of the matter is that your hair could be worse, much worse. Your life could be worse. Count your blessings.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide didn't even start to work LOL
With the same success, we could pack sugar tablets for you in a Bicalutamide package and you could tell how your scalp itching stopped and the quality of your hair improved.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I do not recommend anyone on e2 and bica to stop the bica entirely. You have chances to f*** your hair like me.

I can clearly see how e2 alone can recover hair yes(irony)

Attachments

• IMG_20240615_230249.jpg
    IMG_20240615_230249.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 47