Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the estradiol injections, due to the fact that I do not take Bicalutamide, my skin is VERY OILY. I have to wash my face every 30 minutes or else my face gets covered in a layer of oil. Tomorrow I will finally get my Bicalutamide and will start taking 150mg a day straight away so it starts working as quickly as possible.
Oily skin is torture. It is a pity that dermatologists do not prescribe Bicalutamide to people with oily skin and hirsutism. If the refusal to prescribe it to men can be justified by gynecomastia and cessation of sperm production, then there is no excuse for not being aware of its existence in female dermatology.
Bicalutamide is capable of bankrupting the entire cosmetic and anti-acne industry for women. Millions of creams against blackheads on the nose, acne, enlarged pores, and excessive oily skin are useless, while Bicalutamide can relieve women of all these problems without side effects. It's a pity that no one knows about him.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the estradiol injections, due to the fact that I do not take Bicalutamide, my skin is VERY OILY. I have to wash my face every 30 minutes or else my face gets covered in a layer of oil. Tomorrow I will finally get my Bicalutamide and will start taking 150mg a day straight away so it starts working as quickly as possible.
Oily skin is torture. It is a pity that dermatologists do not prescribe Bicalutamide to people with oily skin and hirsutism. If the refusal to prescribe it to men can be justified by gynecomastia and cessation of sperm production, then there is no excuse for not being aware of its existence in female dermatology.
Bicalutamide is capable of bankrupting the entire cosmetic and anti-acne industry for women. Millions of creams against blackheads on the nose, acne, enlarged pores, and excessive oily skin are useless, while Bicalutamide can relieve women of all these problems without side effects. It's a pity that no one knows about him.
In Spain you can get prescription of bica for hair loss and acne for women pretty easy. My mother is in her 50's and her first appointment with our trichologist he wanted to prescribe her bicalutamide and oral minoxidil straight away.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide is capable of bankrupting the entire cosmetic and anti-acne industry for women.
this is too far lmfao despite bica my skin is still mid although better any time post puberty. Without my skin care routine it would be pure sh*t tho

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it safe to consume 3 drops daily from liquid minoxidil ? Or what is the proper dose ?
Obviously it depends on the individual, and also on the pipette which often vary. 3 drops could be less than 3mg or it could be more than 4mg. You will have to measure how many drops your pipette takes for 1mL. The percent concentration of the solution of course varies sometimes too.

Generally speaking it’s safe in terms of mortality. People take 50mg or more and no one has ever died from it. The side effects that will concern you are facial bloating, body hair, etc. Which are going to vary from one person to another and also depending on the dose.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it safe to consume 3 drops daily from liquid minoxidil ? Or what is the proper dose ?
I took 4 drops, which I calculated was 5mg per day
I also plan to take Minoxidil for the next 2 months, as it gives a good growth spurt and may speed up hair restoration after a course of testosterone. The water retention was terrible, I walked around with a swollen face, also hirsutism all over my face and body, my back became hairy... I admit to using minoxidil for a short period of time to achieve Norwood 0 when progress is stuck, but I would I never started using it on a regular basis.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
As is the result on the hair
But not linearly. OM results flatten out after more than 5mg, perhaps lower, and conversely the curve is very steep at the low dosages. Even a low dose of OM can easily be superior in efficacy compared to topical just through its efficiency, but both with virtually no side effects.