Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure your hair loss isn't due to anemia or vitamin deficiencies? your skin looks really pale for someone that's from south europe and you looked really skinny on the pics you posted.. you should probably go to a dietitian

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure your hair loss isn't due to anemia or vitamin deficiencies? your skin looks really pale for someone that's from south europe and you looked really skinny on the pics you posted.. you should probably go to a dietitian
I checked some vitamins like vitamin D,folate, b12 and all good. I also supplement with those vitamins. I have kinda low transferrin but I also had it when I had good hair so it should not be impacting my hair. The hair loss is following the pattern I had pre hrt and pre dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Yeah it is weird for a south european to be this pale but I'm always been like this. The only thing that I could suspect is being skinny but also was in the past and my hair was good.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked some vitamins like vitamin D,folate, b12 and all good. I also supplement with those vitamins. I have kinda low transferrin but I also had it when I had good hair so it should not be impacting my hair. The hair loss is following the pattern I had pre hrt and pre dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Yeah it is weird for a south european to be this pale but I'm always been like this. The only thing that I could suspect is being skinny but also was in the past and my hair was good.
I bet you got a huge dick

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it is the bica?
Probably. It was when I went from 25 mg every other day to 25 mg daily when DHT started to rise. Also I felt bad with 25 mg daily. I think I fucked up something because even after stopping the bica for an entire month, my DHT keep increasing.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
since you are on bica, wouldn't your serum androgen levels be semantic?
Yeah also taking dutas, my 3α-Androstanediol glucuronide is <0.08 ng/ml which is lower than 99% of women, but still going bald. At this point my receptors are just too sensitive, I can't do sh*t about it anymore

Last edited:

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think only GT20029 will be able to stop this sh*t androgenic alopecia. If it ends up being as sh*t as pyrilutamide we are done guys, bica forever. You either destroy the AR or block it, because if you have very high sensitivity bye hair.
Issue with GT is that it's a gel and not a liquid so apply it will be a pain in the ***. I like to wear my hear long and have a lot of volume ( not anymore since November) so idk how people gonna apply it

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so hard to be satisfied with even a working regimen. My hair looks great but I'm a minoxidil junkie and now I want my facial hair lasered off (any male secondary sex characteristics are absolutely disgusting) but I feel like I'm gonna have to quit minoxidil to have good results with that and I'm so overwhelmed at the prospect.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so hard to be satisfied with even a working regimen. My hair looks great but I'm a minoxidil junkie and now I want my facial hair lasered off (any male secondary sex characteristics are absolutely disgusting) but I feel like I'm gonna have to quit minoxidil to have good results with that and I'm so overwhelmed at the prospect.
You can do laser anyways. It might not go 100% or you may need touch up but you will for sure have less hair. You can still do electrolisis to the more resistant hairs, no follicle= no growth even with minoxidil

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just complete the transition