Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now my skin on my face and scalp is oily because I haven’t picked up Bicalutamide from the pharmacy yet, but despite this my hair is not getting any worse.
Interestingly, when taking Bicalutamide on testosterone, I had zero oiliness in the skin of my face and scalp, but at the same time I was rapidly going bald.
I decided to take 37.5mg of Bicalutamide 3 times a week. Tablets 150 mg, divided into 4 parts
you will come back and say that dont work and ur skin destroyed and hair started thinning hahahaha :D

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. There are many thing going on with my life but we are here to talk about hair let's not get out off topic.
Sometimes what is happens in our life can affect our perception of everything else. The fact of the matter is that your hair could be worse, much worse. Your life could be worse. Count your blessings.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide didn't even start to work LOL
With the same success, we could pack sugar tablets for you in a Bicalutamide package and you could tell how your scalp itching stopped and the quality of your hair improved.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I do not recommend anyone on e2 and bica to stop the bica entirely. You have chances to f*** your hair like me.

I can clearly see how e2 alone can recover hair yes(irony)

Attachments

• IMG_20240615_230249.jpg
    IMG_20240615_230249.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 82

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure your hair loss isn't due to anemia or vitamin deficiencies? your skin looks really pale for someone that's from south europe and you looked really skinny on the pics you posted.. you should probably go to a dietitian

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure your hair loss isn't due to anemia or vitamin deficiencies? your skin looks really pale for someone that's from south europe and you looked really skinny on the pics you posted.. you should probably go to a dietitian
I checked some vitamins like vitamin D,folate, b12 and all good. I also supplement with those vitamins. I have kinda low transferrin but I also had it when I had good hair so it should not be impacting my hair. The hair loss is following the pattern I had pre hrt and pre dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Yeah it is weird for a south european to be this pale but I'm always been like this. The only thing that I could suspect is being skinny but also was in the past and my hair was good.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked some vitamins like vitamin D,folate, b12 and all good. I also supplement with those vitamins. I have kinda low transferrin but I also had it when I had good hair so it should not be impacting my hair. The hair loss is following the pattern I had pre hrt and pre dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Yeah it is weird for a south european to be this pale but I'm always been like this. The only thing that I could suspect is being skinny but also was in the past and my hair was good.
I bet you got a huge dick

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it is the bica?
Probably. It was when I went from 25 mg every other day to 25 mg daily when DHT started to rise. Also I felt bad with 25 mg daily. I think I fucked up something because even after stopping the bica for an entire month, my DHT keep increasing.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
since you are on bica, wouldn't your serum androgen levels be semantic?
Yeah also taking dutas, my 3α-Androstanediol glucuronide is <0.08 ng/ml which is lower than 99% of women, but still going bald. At this point my receptors are just too sensitive, I can't do sh*t about it anymore

Last edited:

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think only GT20029 will be able to stop this sh*t androgenic alopecia. If it ends up being as sh*t as pyrilutamide we are done guys, bica forever. You either destroy the AR or block it, because if you have very high sensitivity bye hair.
Issue with GT is that it's a gel and not a liquid so apply it will be a pain in the ***. I like to wear my hear long and have a lot of volume ( not anymore since November) so idk how people gonna apply it

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so hard to be satisfied with even a working regimen. My hair looks great but I'm a minoxidil junkie and now I want my facial hair lasered off (any male secondary sex characteristics are absolutely disgusting) but I feel like I'm gonna have to quit minoxidil to have good results with that and I'm so overwhelmed at the prospect.