Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone ever desired to engage in sexual activities with balding moids so that's great, there's literally a huge red flag on their heads warning people about their genetic inferiority so it's easy to avoid them. Some try gluing wigs to their heads and hair transplants but we girls can always tell.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone ever desired to engage in sexual activities with balding moids so that's great, there's literally a huge red flag on their heads warning people about their genetic inferiority so it's easy to avoid them. Some try gluing wigs to their heads and hair transplants but we girls can always tell.
No one would fuk you poor little incel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you even typed that is unbelievably sad and just shows how badly decades of p**rn addiction have damaged your brain. NO ONE FINDS BALDING MOIDS ATTRACTIVE, YOU'RE BALD FOR A REASON AND ITS CALLED NATURAL SELECTION. YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO REPRODUCE, NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SELECT YOU, BALDING MEN COULD ONLY SUCCEED BACK IN THE TIMES BEFORE WOMEN HAD THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR PARTNERS SO YOU'RE A DYING KIND NOW AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL ALL BE GONE. NO ONE LIKES MOIDS AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE BALD ONES. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF FORCING YOURSELVES INTO OUR LIVES, WE DON'T WANT YOU. f*** OFF

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you even typed that is unbelievably sad and just shows how badly decades of p**rn addiction have damaged your brain. NO ONE FINDS BALDING MOIDS ATTRACTIVE, YOU'RE BALD FOR A REASON AND ITS CALLED NATURAL SELECTION. YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO REPRODUCE, NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SELECT YOU, BALDING MEN COULD ONLY SUCCEED BACK IN THE TIMES BEFORE WOMEN HAD THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR PARTNERS SO YOU'RE A DYING KIND NOW AND EVENTUALLY YOU'LL ALL BE GONE. NO ONE LIKES MOIDS AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE BALD ONES. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF FORCING YOURSELVES INTO OUR LIVES, WE DON'T WANT YOU. f*** OFF
I genuinely pity you lol

Attachments

• IMG_9030.jpeg
    IMG_9030.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 46

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that a girl was standing next to this nw10 creature was a dead giveaway that it was fake, that scenario is just too unrealistic and would never happen in real life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624-160425.png
    Screenshot_20240624-160425.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're bald you can never experience love. I'm guessing the 50 year old sexpat in Thailand from the pic is you and woman is some old desperate hooker you bought on the street. I'm sure it was love at first sight.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting pics with a thai hooker half your age as a literal Norwood 10 perverted grandpa sexpat was never going to end well, I'm not sure what you were expecting. You can't recover from this. Delete your account now.