Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is very naive to believe that switching to estradiol is somehow contrary to living the life of an ordinary guy. It will lower your libido and not radically change your appearance, that's all.
Thats all BTW. Bro you shoot blanks lmao. xD this guy ignores most sides cause he simply dont care about them because deep inside he is a woman like 4141. A straight man would never give up his semen production and shoot blanks. Lose his strength, get b**ch tits and so on. Hrt isnt like finasteride dumbass it has wayy more sides. Stop the bullshit lies. Lets see you naked.

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we got these moids glued to this thread, we absolutely mind fucked them by taking estrogen. their entire lives revolve around stalking us. they WISH they were like us. they know it's too late for them cause they're 40 & 50 and they would be posted on troonytoons if they started hrt. its over for them. they're living vicariously through us.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but why???? I simply cant understand this mentality, why is no semen considered worse than bald?????
He has no arguments, it’s just operating with vague categories and his sick world, in which you must conform to all gender stereotypes. I can just as well say that a real man will never be afraid to cut off his balls and it will be just as well-reasoned as his statements.
The fact is that I have great looks, girls like me, I have no complexes. You have none of this, but you are “real men” (according to the definitions that you yourself invented).
1721838916037.png

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had no problems with erections even when I had no sex hormones at all. On HRT I also have no problems and my libido is no lower than that of girls, so there are no problems with sex life.
But even if HRT threatened my potency, I would have resorted to it without a doubt. Sex is not important to me, and it would be crazy for me to trade beauty for the ability to do it. Ruining your life and youth to jerk off alone and mentally ill. You can see the result of this decision from the posts of this couple.