Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U cant understand because you are mentally ill and a woman inside.
your misogyny is showing. her gender has nothing to do with this, she's completely right. Semen is completely worthless when it carries bald genes and it should be illegal to impregnate someone and spread male pattern baldness. look how much you're suffering cause a bald person wanted to f***

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over. I would never make such an exchange, I would not give up my beauty for sex.
What is sex? Im virgin so I have no clue. I still wouldnt get on hrt despite my cone shaped head. finasteride alone already gave me a permanent side effect , and im not willing to sacrifice more. And the fact that not even 2.5mg dutasteride worked whatsoever and thinned my hair like crazy instead of helping tells me that not even estrogen would work good on me. Even adri23 is still balding on hrt, there is no guarantee it will work on everybody. So I personally wouldnt take this risk. And I would become depressed to get gyno and other negative effects of hrt as a man. If god wants me bald then so be it. None of you guys identify yourself as strictly men so its easier for you.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
woah poyd is asian I didn't notice that at all, compare her to any other asian cis woman her age and you'll see she looks 10 years younger than them. you need to go outside if you think men look younger than women their age, men get wrinkly at 20 despite their thicker skin. if you look at ftm transitions they look 10 years older after one year on testosterone
My Sister is 1.5 years older than me and is more wrinkly. I had to show my ID today to buy 1 beer at 36. I always have to 99% of the time.

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
woah poyd is asian I didn't notice that at all, compare her to any other asian cis woman her age and you'll see she looks 10 years younger than them. you need to go outside if you think men look younger than women their age, men get wrinkly at 20 despite their thicker skin. if you look at ftm transitions they look 10 years older after one year on testosterone
Makeup exists duhhhh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just googled it and by law everyone has to show their ID when buying alcohol in sweden. this grandpa is too retarded and thought they mistook him for a child. unreal.
1715605637536.jpg

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just googled it and by law everyone has to show their ID when buying alcohol in sweden. this grandpa is too retarded and thought they mistook him for a child. unreal.View attachment 188249
Thats not true at all. Often people get chocked that im 36. When I buy alcohol for example. If u look old enough u dont need to show ID here. Got a friend that is my age and he never have to show ID. Everyone I know tells me I look at least 28.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y

You thinking you have any influence on anyone is funny, you have never been the object of anyones sexual desire hence why youre a virgin (i kno that without you telling me)
bald retarded f***** thinks he's hot cause some other desperate bald faggots liked his pic on grindr. you're literally nw2 despite years on hairloss meds, know ur place

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The issue about reflex hyperangenicity is no one believes me because Kevin mann gaslights anyone who is experiencing the following complaints due to RH( some improvement on finesteride followed by a huge influx of oilyness, sex drive, acne, some scalp itch by some) . All reflex hyperangenicity report the same so I don't understand

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The issue about reflex hyperangenicity is no one believes me because Kevin mann gaslights anyone who is experiencing the following complaints due to RH( some improvement on finesteride followed by a huge influx of oilyness, sex drive, acne, some scalp itch by some) . All reflex hyperangenicity report the same so I don't understand
And worst of all permanent upregulation and hairloss progression

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your misogyny is showing. her gender has nothing to do with this, she's completely right. Semen is completely worthless when it carries bald genes and it should be illegal to impregnate someone and spread male pattern baldness. look how much you're suffering cause a bald person wanted to f***
You are homophobic