Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and the people on the hair loss forum who are actually curing their hair loss using information that originated on the hair loss forum are the MENTALLY ILL ones

and the people coming in here trying to cover up the truth with transphobic antics constantly shouting “mental illness! Mental illness!” are the SANE ones

Cool. I’m just gonna cure my hair loss then and not worry about it

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
This topic is dead because medicine does not give us new reasons to discuss it. Because nothing happens. Because the only medicine is HRT. What do these moral pussies want us to discuss? For me, this topic is exhausted and I will most likely take HRT for the rest of my life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
and the people on the hair loss forum who are actually curing their hair loss using information that originated on the hair loss forum are the MENTALLY ILL ones

and the people coming in here trying to cover up the truth with transphobic antics constantly shouting “mental illness! Mental illness!” are the SANE ones

Cool. I’m just gonna cure my hair loss then and not worry about it
You are in fact mentally ill though. Almas is not, i will give him that.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the only medicine is HRT. What do these moral pussies want us to discuss?
wholly untrue. This isn’t even morals it’s just a simple fact. Again, I’ll say it for the thousandth time, different treatments work different for everyone. It’s so weird how you think everyone needs HRT

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming from a balding Asian that doesn’t say a whole lot lol
I have beautiful hair and I have a conventionally beautiful face. I get compliments on a regular basis, and you remember 1 compliment your grandmother gave you when you were a child, all your life.
wholly untrue. This isn’t even morals it’s just a simple fact. Again, I’ll say it for the thousandth time, different treatments work different for everyone. It’s so weird how you think everyone needs HRT
If you started going bald at 16, you can't even hope for finasteride.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
For reference: Dr. House recommended that I take Finasteride and Minoxidil, saying it would work.
@Almas_NW0, I own you an apology. At the time I gave you that advice I thought you were a normal poster. But I can see I was wrong. Normal medications work on normal people not freaks of nature. Only medication for freaks work on freaks. So please accept my apology. I felt bad I gave you inappropriate advice but at the time I was under the assumption this section of the forum was for men not men wanting to be women.

After all this section is success stories for men only. It's a subsection of the designated topic called "Coping with Men's Hair Loss. I would recommend the admin move this whole thread into the women's section so that you, @4141241241241, and @exwhyyou feel more comfortable. But just like in women's sports, I can't promise you that all of you would be welcomed with open arms.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Almas_NW0, I own you an apology. At the time I gave you that advice I thought you were a normal poster. But I can see I was wrong. Normal medications work on normal people not freaks of nature. Only medication for freaks work on freaks. So please accept my apology. I felt bad I gave you inappropriate advice but at the time I was under the assumption this section of the forum was for men not men wanting to be women.

After all this section is success stories for men only. It's a subsection of the designated topic called "Coping with Men's Hair Loss. I would recommend the admin move this whole thread into the women's section so that you, @4141241241241, and @exwhyyou feel more comfortable. But just like in women's sports, I can't promise you that all of you would be welcomed with open arms.
For some reason Almas is afraid of transitioning completely. He is very self conscious of his womanly hips. That is why he resorted to testosterone. I can only imagine how tormented he is inside, to have the emotions hormones and hips of a woman but to have such a strong social fear of acceptance that he won’t fully transition and is hanging onto the identity of being a man. I guess he must not believe that he could “pass”. Sad, truly.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@4141241241241, I don't understand why you disliked my post as I was being very apologetic for giving the wrong advice. I was just trying to recommend a more comfortable location for this thread and you and your girl pals. You seem like a very nice young lady but at the same time a bit unappreciative when someone is trying to help you. But I know your mind is being distracted and is taking up rent space by @losingbattle88 so I will leave you with a nice music video that will help you relax and free your mind. I think the musicians were thinking only about you when they created this classic. Please enjoy!

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow I’m just reading all of this now. Why so much hostility?? Making fun of suicide?!!! Wtf is wrong with people. I just want to talk about hair. This place never used to be like this. Who cares if someone takes HRT or not it’s not for you to judge. It doesn’t harm anyone, in fact it’s saved many lives. Shame on me for thinking I could come here to discuss my regimen.
60 year old grandpas are bored and have nothing better to do in their nursing homes so they troll our thread instead