Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not a men according to you, what are you doing in 'coping with men's hair loss' threads?
idk if you remember but you identified as a female on reddit for 3 years so what were you doing on this forum this whole time? your gf is not going to be pleased when she sees this

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk if you remember but you identified as a female on reddit for 3 years so what were you doing on this forum this whole time? your gf is not going to be pleased when she sees this
You are delusional. In fact I have been taking hrt for 2 year maximum that's how delulu u are

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is for everyone other than u apparently, I think you should quit since ur such a manly man and testosterone is so great
Sadly I can't right now. I have a genetic test and my 5ar1 and 5ar2 is very active and my body can't aromatize T to E2 so i end up with a lot of dht despite of using dutasteride alone, need more stuff to make it low. Waiting for a local AR degrader

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly I can't right now. I have a genetic test and my 5ar1 and 5ar2 is very active and my body can't aromatize T to E2 so i end up with a lot of dht despite of using dutasteride alone, need more stuff to make it low. Waiting for a local AR degrader
but ur going bald on estrogen and u really hate estrogen so clearly u should switch to going bald on testosterone instead. it makes no sense

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@4141241241241, you seem like a very sweet young lady. Why are you wasting your time with these guys in the men's section? I am sure the women's section would be a far better place to explore your brave transition. All this testosterone in this room is going to rub off on you if you keep hanging around and then you will be second guessing yourself and that is not something I advise.

These guys know nothing about make-up, nail polish, and tampons. Your transition is very brave but these guys are going to keep holding you down. Be free and join the women's section. Don't burden yourself with having to put up with all this machismo. You seem so nice and dainty. This is not a neighborhood you want to get lost in anymore.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because me like @bridgeburn and other users in the past that has used HRT are not HRTcels, you for example are one of them, only promoting it everywhere and not telling the side effects and claiming it is perfect when it is not. Hell you even promoting it to minors that's f*****g illegal.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because me like @bridgeburn and other users in the past that has used HRT are not HRTcels, you for example are one of them, only promoting it everywhere and not telling the side effects and claiming it is perfect when it is not. Hell you even promoting it to minors that's f*****g illegal.
you are a perfect example of a hrtcel though since you're using it out of complete desperation, I'm just a woman. and no its not illegal to save lives. if you started hrt at 14 like a lot of my daughters you would've never been in this position in the first place and you wouldnt have to detrans cope.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a perfect example of a hrtcel though since you're using it out of complete desperation, I'm just a woman. and no its not illegal to save lives. if you started hrt at 14 like a lot of my daughters you would've never been in this position in the first place and you wouldnt have to detrans cope.
Im sorry but you are not saving lives, these ppl might suicide later when they realize they are not trans and you have contribute to their irreversible body destruction. And no im not hrtcel im using it by my own risk and not telling everyone to go on hrt, you are hrtcel

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry but you are not saving lives, these ppl might suicide later when they realize they are not trans and you have contribute to their irreversible body destruction. And no im not hrtcel im using it by my own risk and not telling everyone to go on hrt, you are hrtcel
wrong, ur suicidal specifically because u didnt start earlier