Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
u take antidepressants and u were mad at us for not checking up on you... and u owe ur life to slaphead right now so...
Another lie, I don't take antidepressants, I'm not mad at you i don't want you to check on me, I'd rather have you far in the distance, Slap head is a good person that's all I don't owe anything to anyone on an online forum, this is not real life wake up

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another lie, I don't take antidepressants, I'm not mad at you i don't want you to check on me, I'd rather have you far in the distance, Slap head is a good person that's all I don't owe anything to anyone on an online forum, this is not real life wake up
u were posting about ur antidepressants on ur deleted reddit account...... and u posted on suicidewatch yesterday... pushing normal people away and surrounding yourself with retards like slaphead is not going to help u

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
you take things too serious on the internet. I have never took antidepressant, but yeah I don't like how hair is impacting my looks right now i must admit, I see you like to stalk, I wonder how you get all this. BTW what you mean with normal ppl? you think internet is everything for real

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont hate or dislike you, I feel bad for you and I dont think ur doing the correct thing by trying to be friends with someone that bullies suicidal people on hair loss forums for years. hes just using you to insult and troll us...

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont hate or dislike you, I feel bad for you and I dont think ur doing the correct thing by trying to be friends with someone that bullies suicidal people on hair loss forums for years. hes just using you to insult and troll us...
You’re going to talk about insults and bullying suicidal people? You’re just embarrassing yourself at this point

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After all this section is success stories for men only. It's a subsection of the designated topic called "Coping with Men's Hair Loss. I would recommend the admin move this whole thread into the women's section so that you, @4141241241241, and @exwhyyou feel more comfortable. But just like in women's sports, I can't promise you that all of you would be welcomed with open arms.
You have been on this forum for over 2/3 of my life yet I know more than you about hair loss treatment simply because I have less fear than you. You call yourself a man because you think there's pride in being a man, yet you refuse to make ultimate sacrifices for what you want which is ultimately feminine as f***. So you have, shitty finasteride man hair, AND a beard, yet you behave like a total pussy, + ur old. Congratulations on keeping your testosterone grandpa, I bet your son is gonna be so excited when he has to start finasteride.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been on this forum for over 2/3 of my life yet I know more than you about hair loss treatment simply because I have less fear than you. You call yourself a man because you think there's pride in being a man, yet you refuse to make ultimate sacrifices for what you want which is ultimately feminine as f***. So you have, shitty finasteride man hair, AND a beard, yet you behave like a total pussy, + ur old. Congratulations on keeping your testosterone grandpa, I bet your son is gonna be so excited when he has to start finasteride.
He looks better than you. He’s also way happier and doesn’t have severe mental illness like you do. You literally come here to tell people you’re still suicidal on HRT lol stfu fagg0t go fuking kill yourself no one’s gonna miss you when you’re gone I guarantee it

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't really talk like that to the doctor, he is such a nice person

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If I could give you a standing ovation I would. You know nothing about me. And I know nothing about you. I came on this forum as a full head and still am so what are you talking about Willis?