Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I could give you a standing ovation I would. You know nothing about me. And I know nothing about you. I came on this forum as a full head and still am so what are you talking about Willis?
not sure how much you’ve read this thread over the past few months but XYU is the guy who literally said that he’s afraid to orgasm due to a fear of increased androgens. He said he could literally “feel” the balding process occurring at the instant of orgasm. What’s your diagnosis Doctor? XD

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This is the reason why I left this forum. It's now full of people who are full of hate and don't want to help each other. I used to help people and that become my addiction. I don't see this forum like that anymore. You are are supposed to be adults. Why are you all turning on each other? We never did that back in the day. @cuckthorn @Oknow

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he could literally “feel” the balding process occurring at the instant of orgasm.
so true and accurate honestly

XYU is the guy who literally said that he’s afraid to orgasm due to a fear of increased androgens.
i'm also afraid to orgasm because it makes my emotions run wild and also feel physically ill for hours after. i know i'm not the only one

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the reason why I left this forum. It's now full of people who are full of hate and don't want to help each other. I used to help people and that become my addiction. I don't see this forum like that anymore. You are are supposed to be adults. Why are you all turning on each other? We never did that back in the day. @cuckthorn @Oknow
Um okay but you are literally on the side of evil so why are you complaining?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
First off that term is for barbaric moids.

Second I’ll explain so your retarded cave man brain can understand. I take estrogen for HAIR and HAIR alone. I’m not a f*****g girl and I don’t think I am one. Even if I did wtf does that have to do with you. I’m still a guy no matter what you say
You are a confused lil guy. It’s obvious that you too suffer from narcissism and a superiority complex.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
doctor house was already a pathetic bald old man on this forum when we were all less than 7 years old and he's still on this forum for almost 20 years trying to make fun of people. what an actual loser
Young lady! I didn't make fun of anyone. Why are you attacking me! I came to apologize to Almas and was trying to help you too. You know nothing about me. I am still a full head. Get your facts straight. I actually thought you were very nice but now I might change my mind.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@Harry Styler, welcome to the forum. Back in the day we welcomed people with open arms. I hope you find the help you are looking for. Unfortunately, some people in this forum forget this forum was designed to help people not hurt people. I was hoping to come back here and make some peace with everyone since we no longer have moderators. But unfortunately I am very unsuccessful. Maybe 414 will be so kind and invite you into her discord so you can have more private discussions with no distractions. I wish this forum would return to the old days when we all were brothers and help each other out.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Harry Styler, welcome to the forum. Back in the day we welcomed people with open arms. I hope you find the help you are looking for. Unfortunately, some people in this forum forget this forum was designed to help people not hurt people. I was hoping to come back here and make some peace with everyone since we no longer have moderators. But unfortunately I am very unsuccessful. Maybe 414 will be so kind and invite you into her discord so you can have more private discussions with no distractions. I wish this forum would return to the old days when we all were brothers and help each other out.
It won’t be long before Almas tries to brainwash him. And 414 to groom him.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Um okay but you are literally on the side of evil so why are you complaining?
I am not on anyone's side. I am not evil. And I was not complaining. I was mansplaining as a courtesy to you since you are so brave to transition. You seem like a very nice person. Please refrain from labeling me as evil as I drink holy water when I get thirsty.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The biggest bully on this thread is 4141. Second in command is almas. Today I threw away at least 140 pills of finasteride in the garbage because this tranny thread gave me a wake up call. Im not gonna be brainwashed anymore.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I felt bad I gave you inappropriate advice but at the time I was under the assumption this section of the forum was for men not men wanting to be women.

After all this section is success stories for men only. It's a subsection of the designated topic called "Coping with Men's Hair Loss. I would recommend the admin move this whole thread into the women's section so that you
Transgender takes hormones:
> nooooo! You're still a man, your chromosomes are male, you're not a woman!
A man with baldness takes estrogen:
> You're not a man anymore, you're a woman!
Ha-ha classic.

Machos on this forum love to call those who treat their baldness with HRT losers and freaks with bad genetics... But what does it matter if in the end we look better than you. I didn't know that healthy, non-ugly people wear toilet rim on their heads. You can cope with it as much as you want. When you make claims about people on HRT, you idiots are missing what the thread is called and who created it. Go discuss your bald on Reddit, or create your own Macho thread on this forum
Сool your fuсking.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
For some reason Almas is afraid of transitioning completely. He is very self conscious of his womanly hips. That is why he resorted to testosterone. I can only imagine how tormented he is inside, to have the emotions hormones and hips of a woman but to have such a strong social fear of acceptance that he won’t fully transition and is hanging onto the identity of being a man. I guess he must not believe that he could “pass”. Sad, truly.
HRT has its downsides, but they pale in comparison to the benefits. I have never tried to transition completely and I see no contradiction in being a man and taking HRT. But it is too much for slow thinkers like you to understand.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there's nothing macho about going online, seeking out hair loss resources, scouring an obscure web forum for information, & then instead of using that information to better their situation, waste hours upon hours upon hours of time starting fights with other people who are doing that very thing they have no guts to do themselves

see: people like slap head, losing battle, doctor house, tego... these people are MENTALLY ILL and INSECURE over their masculinity and need desperately to take it out on others

a true MACHO wouldn't even notice that he's losing hair. he would be too busy having rich social and sexual lives and getting money to even notice that his head his bald now, he would just put a hat on.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Ha-ha classic.

Machos on this forum love to call those who treat their baldness with HRT losers and freaks with bad genetics... But what does it matter if in the end we look better than you. I didn't know that healthy, non-ugly people wear toilet rim on their heads. You can cope with it as much as you want. When you make claims about people on HRT, you idiots are missing what the thread is called and who created it. Go discuss your bald on Reddit, or create your own Macho thread on this forum
Сool your fuсking.
It's sad Almas that you think you knew everything about the posters on here. You have never seen what I look like nor some of the others look like but you think you look better. I got news for you I looked way better than you at your age and never had to touch hair loss treatments. And even at my age now I still am a full head with basic treatments. The guy who created this thread has abandoned this type of treatment if I am not mistaken. I don't remember why. We all make mistakes in life. Some day you will realize you did too. All the years on here, I never said I was bald. I only came here because like most guys on here I had minor hair loss. We used to have brotherhood here but it is long gone. I am glad you found something that worked for you but in the end it could affect your future health. If you don't care, then that is your choice.