Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
no amount of time on hrt will make your jaw shrink or make your face shorter. sorry but its over. u will look like a crossdresser for ever.
Nobody tells me that I look like a man today, all the comments I receive, even from faggots like you, are good, you keep criticizing but I haven't seen your photo yet, you're upset because your father raped you and I understand it's hard, but Don't mess with someone who you will never be on their level. We play in different leagues, you cross-dress at night, I don't hide in my house to harass people

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont like HONS. now I know why you think of TRANS WOMEN as men when this is the only TRANS WOMAN you interact with
I DON'T LIKE f*****g RAPED FAGS LIKE YOU. You remind me of a f*****g f***** I knew, he was talking and flirting on Grindr all day to meet men his grandfather's age just to feel a little loved, how about you go meet one of them? with a little luck you disappear one day

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I DON'T LIKE f*****g RAPED FAGS LIKE YOU. You remind me of a f*****g f***** I knew, he was talking and flirting on Grindr all day to meet men his grandfather's age just to feel a little loved, how about you go meet one of them? with a little luck you disappear one day
I mean surely you don't believe anyone sees you as a woman with that bone structure? they see a crossdresser in makeup. Dani saw an alien. I see a neverpassing hon. its OVER get mogged.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
you look way more feminine than your 'girlfriend' ever will.. sorry her bone structure is fucked and it's over. no FFS can fix that.
Look son of a b**ch, you're so f*****g retarded that you don't know anything about hair treatments, much less about ffs, any ffs can fix any face, even your disgusting fat face. I don't need any ffs, but you need to be more honest with yourself, post a photo of yourself now I want to see who the person is trying to say that I look masculine

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean surely you don't believe anyone sees you as a woman with that bone structure? they see a crossdresser in makeup. Dani saw an alien. I see a neverpassing hon. its OVER get mogged.

I'm still waiting for your f*****g photo, you're a bald, greasy-haired geek, try to fix your f*****g alopecia and then talk about me.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t 414 didn't know you were so evil. Almas is a saint next to you
I'm not evil, I said in my comment I WASN'T TRYING TO INSULT YOUR GAY GIRLFRIEND and she still came here to brag about how female she is even though she looks like that lol. I didn't want to insult her because it's completely over for her and I thought she knows it, seems like shes delusional though

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not evil, I said in my comment I WASN'T TRYING TO INSULT YOUR GAY GIRLFRIEND and she still came here to brag about how female she is even though she looks like that lol. I didn't want to insult her because it's completely over for her and I thought she knows it, seems like shes delusional though
I've seen her after sometime on HRT. She looks more fem now.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually scared cause shes probably like 20cm taller than me with completely male bone structure while I'm smaller than every girl my height.. she would completely destroy me in a fight. she has unfair male puberty advantage.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
1724343821755.png

How funny is the fact that this person says that he is more feminine than me and that I look gigachad, I only know a little about your disgusting face and let me tell you that you have a forehead bone that not even homosapiens have, you are the one who should submit to a ffs, with that face of a kidnapper of a child you will never pass for a woman not even with makeup, and your hair looks so fine that what you should really worry about is your hair!

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
You try to tell me all this when you only criticize your true reflection, look at your photo, you look like a f*****g monkey, and your hair looks as fine as a sewing thread, fix your alopecia dear!

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually scared cause shes probably like 20cm taller than me with completely male bone structure while I'm smaller than every girl my height.. she would completely destroy me in a fight. she has unfair male puberty advantage.
414 you got anorexia when you was younger, you are undeveloped everyone could beat you

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 188542
How funny is the fact that this person says that he is more feminine than me and that I look gigachad, I only know a little about your disgusting face and let me tell you that you have a forehead bone that not even homosapiens have, you are the one who should submit to a ffs, with that face of a kidnapper of a child you will never pass for a woman not even with makeup, and your hair looks so fine that what you should really worry about is your hair!
but from that pic you can see that I DON'T HAVE A BROWBONE EVEN LOL. meanwhile yours is visible even THROUGH MAKEUP AND FROM THE FRONT. you are so incredibly masculine in comparison to me. completely mogged.