Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm confused bridgeburn said to take estrogen buccally and sublingually. But is there buccal or sublingual version of estrogen? Or it's just estrofem (estradiol hemihydrate pills ) taken sublingually? Thanks in advance
Basically any e2 pills that contains e2 hemihydrate

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes a certain amount of courage to cut off your own balls. I don't see courage in being humble and giving in to difficulties.

I don't understand why they are on this forum. They are finished. Are they waiting for some miracle drug with no side effects that will make their hair grow back? It won't happen.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes a certain amount of courage to cut off your own balls. I don't see courage in being humble and giving in to difficulties.

I don't understand why they are on this forum. They are finished. Are they waiting for some miracle drug with no side effects that will make their hair grow back? It won't happen.
How are you?

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha-ha classic.

Machos on this forum love to call those who treat their baldness with HRT losers and freaks with bad genetics... But what does it matter if in the end we look better than you. I didn't know that healthy, non-ugly people wear toilet rim on their heads. You can cope with it as much as you want. When you make claims about people on HRT, you idiots are missing what the thread is called and who created it. Go discuss your bald on Reddit, or create your own Macho thread on this forum
Сool your fuсking.
I ve never had any interactions with DR.House,but he sounds reasonable.He was being nice to you,and you disrespected him.That's as low as it gets.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ve never had any interactions with DR.House,but he sounds reasonable.He was being nice to you,and you disrespected him.That's as low as it gets.
I don't give a sh*t. Don't moralize. If I don't respect someone, I don't care what kind of polite veneer they wrap their speeches in.