Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
that was a prediction of the future without estrogen. save yourself while you still can
Baby girl. I dont have baldness in the family. And I quit dutasteride and finasteride not only due to complete lack of effectiveness, but also due to side effects. Going on estrogen would destroy me as a man. How would I be able to f*** your cute boi pussy then??

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baby girl. I dont have baldness in the family. And I quit dutasteride and finasteride not only due to complete lack of effectiveness, but also due to side effects. Going on estrogen would destroy me as a man. How would I be able to f*** your cute boi pussy then??
All these benefits for a slightly lower libido (which is a good thing). Just try it, it takes a long time for it to give you boobs anyway

Attachments

• pe84bel3twn71.png
    pe84bel3twn71.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 22

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True + as a person who uses estradiol myself I can say most ppl wont see you as female if you use estradiol after puberty. Imagine if you are already 38. Plus the sexual stuff that are mentioned are not guaranteed.
She will though, she's going to get all the benefits but without a lower libodo

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is ironic that someone who preaches that you shouldn’t misgender people is actively doing so. I expect nothing less than hypocrisy from you though. The fact that Almas likes you is a reflection of his lack of intelligence. And there is nothing he can do about it. I will say that you are smart enough to have him on your strings, lol. I give you some credit.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all he feels male as we all (except you and exwhyyou) so he will not get any benefits from it either physically or mentally. He will get better hair yeah, but the rest will be fucked up unless he also has sh*t skin genetics so e2 will also benefits his skin. Most likely not worth for him since he is already 36. Im doing it because I want to maintain all hair I can throughout my 20's. If I was almost 40 I wouldn't even think about hrt

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all he feels male as we all (except you and exwhyyou) so he will not get any benefits from it either physically or mentally. He will get better hair yeah, but the rest will be fucked up unless he also has sh*t skin genetics so e2 will also benefits his skin. Most likely not worth for him since he is already 38. Im doing it because I wan't to maintain all hair I can throughout my 20's. If I was almost 40 I wouldn't even think about hrt
Almas is on his strings lol. I actually kinda like 414 for that

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all he feels male as we all (except you and exwhyyou) so he will not get any benefits from it either physically or mentally. He will get better hair yeah, but the rest will be fucked up unless he also has sh*t skin genetics so e2 will also benefits his skin. Most likely not worth for him since he is already 38. Im doing it because I want to maintain all hair I can throughout my 20's. If I was almost 40 I wouldn't even think about hrt
She's 36 and that makes it even more worth it. It's going to make her look 10 years younger