Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mhh seems like is working for you. Maybe in your country it works. Where I live girls will never ever approach to any men despite how good looking they are. I have only had success on the internet so I guess is country issues

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mhh seems like is working for you. Maybe in your country it works. Where I live girls will never ever approach to any men despite how good looking they are. I have only had success on the internet so I guess is country issues
In any case, beauty increases self-satisfaction. This already means a lot. When I began to look better, I began to look the way I had seen myself in my imagination all my life, which previously did not correspond to my appearance. In general, my appearance and the appearance of everything that surrounds me have always been a concern to me.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
In any case, beauty increases self-satisfaction. This already means a lot. When I began to look better, I began to look the way I had seen myself in my imagination all my life, which previously did not correspond to my appearance. In general, my appearance and the appearance of everything that surrounds me have always been a concern to me.
Yeah I agree self perception is very important, but for me personally it does not mean a lot if it's not accompanied with social success. I mean what's the purpose of being good looking if you don't have any compliment irl? At the end of the day beauty is made from society and culture at least the actual standards of beauty. Maybe you wouldn't have been beautiful in past beauty standards

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
1724423208882.png

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree self perception is very important, but for me personally it does not mean a lot if it's not accompanied with social success. I mean what's the purpose of being good looking if you don't have any compliment irl? At the end of the day beauty is made from society and culture at least the actual standards of beauty. Maybe you wouldn't have been beautiful in past beauty standards
I am convinced that beauty is objective for the most part. It is caused by innate perception, which is confirmed by studies in which infants are already able to distinguish between a beautiful face and an ugly one. Beauty standards change, but really ugly people have never been included in them. We can observe some similarities in the standards of all times of our civilization. Frankly degenerate facial features, baldness, acne have never been in fashion.
If you fit today's beauty standards, there's a 100% chance you'll fit any time's beauty standards, you'll just need to change your wardrobe.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am convinced that beauty is objective for the most part. It is caused by innate perception, which is confirmed by studies in which infants are already able to distinguish between a beautiful face and an ugly one. Beauty standards change, but really ugly people have never been included in them. We can observe some similarities in the standards of all times of our civilization. Frankly degenerate facial features, baldness, acne have never been in fashion.
If you fit today's beauty standards, there's a 100% chance you'll fit any time's beauty standards, you'll just need to change your wardrobe.
Yes but beauty standard nowadays is just ridiculously high tho. There is high chances you might call ugly to an average looking person because you are consumed by social media beauty standard. An average looking person has high chances to be perceived better looking in the past when social media didn't exist

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is! Asians are generally ugly

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is! Asians are generally ugly
Although some of them manage to fit the European standards of beauty. In addition, Asians differ in appearance depending on their origin. Central Asia, East, South, etc. I know you didn't go to school, so I have to explain the simplest things to you.

I like the way this girl looks. She is half Asian and half white.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
For once I actually agree with 4141. He is petite and I bet cuter and more fem than that other (thing)
I don't need the opinion of people who have never shown their face here, it is very easy to criticize and insult behind a screen, paying out your insecurities with others, it is normal that there are people in this forum who want to commit suicide, who have problems with their physique and low self-esteem, you literally destroy people, you are monsters

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't need the opinion of people who have never shown their face here, it is very easy to criticize and insult behind a screen, paying out your insecurities with others, it is normal that there are people in this forum who want to commit suicide, who have problems with their physique and low self-esteem, you literally destroy people, you are monsters
I literally said I DONT WANT TO INSULT YOU and you came here raging and insulting me, so its your fault. now you can stop responding and forget about it, I wont talk about it again

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally said I DONT WANT TO INSULT YOU and you came here raging and insulting me, so its your fault. now you can stop responding and forget about it, I wont talk about it again
I literally came here because you called man, and that I looked very masculine and you called adri gay to "be with me", you are disgusting, you are horrible people and you have a rotten heart, now I understand many things and the discomfort of many people here, You ruin his self-esteem and his life, you all suck

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are really lucky tbh. It's easy to forget you are really lucky when you manage to recover your hair(despite the treatment) I hope you never goes through the agony of balding even using the most effective hair loss treatment, I do and it is the worst mental torture I've ever had, the fact that you can't control the hair miniaturization is incredible frustrating and depressing. I only remember one guy here that kept balding despite using everything, he was @dar3k

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, maybe some of you guys remember me… So I decided to give a try to HRT to save/reverse my hairloss. Unfortunately NOTHING works on me.

I have been on 50mg bicalutamide ed + 4 mg estradiol + 10mg oral minoxidil ed + 0.5mg dutasteride ed + 1mg finasteride ed + 150mg RU58841 + 20mg Pyrilutamide (2 x 10mg) + Topical minoxidil 2 x day + Rosemary Oil ed

My blood test after 1 month on HRT:
T: 1.5nmol/l
E2: 239 pg/ml
DHT: 39pg/ml

After 3 months:
T: 0.9nmol/l
E2: 289pg/ml
DHT: 26pg/ml

After 6 months:
T: 0.6nmol/l
E2: 233pg/ml
DHT: undetectable

I also did a blood test for thyroid tsh, ft3, ft4, ferritin, iron, b12, prolactin and everything was fine.

It slowed down a bit my hair loss but after 8 months my hairs are thinner. My crown is much thinner, still receeding, temple peaks literally disapeared, my hairs are still miniaturizing.

All I want to say to you guys, HRT - even with proper female levels, even with undetectable DHT values is not guarantee to hairloss. As you can see for example on Reddit /femalehairloss a lot of women with normal female hormone levels are going bald too. They have diffuse thinning/female pattern baldness/receeding hairlines etc.

If you want to try HRT/pyrilutamide/RU etc. of course you can do it, but remember that there is no GUARANTEE to stop/reverse hairloss.

f*****g hell I feel so identify with this guy. He went through hell with this curse just like I am now.... Poor guy... I wonder if he is still alive cause this sh*t can really consume you when you've tried everything and you keep thinning...

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are really lucky tbh. It's easy to forget you are really lucky when you manage to recover your hair(despite the treatment) I hope you never goes through the agony of balding even using the most effective hair loss treatment, I do and it is the worst mental torture I've ever had, the fact that you can control the hair miniaturization is incredible frustrating and depressing. I only remember one guy here that kept balding despite using everything, he was @dar3k
You deserve a full head of hair. You are the most sane person here after me

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g hell I feel so identify with this guy. He went through hell with this curse just like I am now.... Poor guy... I wonder if he is still alive cause this sh*t can really consume you when you've tried everything and you keep thinning...
He is the norwood repear himself:(