Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
And the thing that keep torturing me is not only the fact that I'm balding which is very bad itself, but that I managed to improve my hair during 2023, then on march my DHT increased x4 and months later my hair is so thin and fried just like it was pre HRT

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally came here because you called man, and that I looked very masculine and you called adri gay to "be with me", you are disgusting, you are horrible people and you have a rotten heart, now I understand many things and the discomfort of many people here, You ruin his self-esteem and his life, you all suck
ur literally trying to bully everyone, calling us hrtcels and being transphobic while having a trans gf that looks very masculine. i hope she stopped reading this thread cause I dont want to insult her.. but she looks way more male than I do and I'm not even trying to look feminine lol
That was my comment.. its not as bad as you're making it out to be. i shouldn't say that anyway but adri was trolling a lot lately so I didn't feel bad about it. I already regret saying that though so stop bringing it up again

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference of @dar3k and me is that he had undetectable DHT while in my case my DHT increased. I think I still have a tiny chance to solve it somehow, he unfortunately had none

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can destroy a person with your comments, Adri would never troll if they don't do something to him first, and here you have called him a woman for months, you even talked about me to hurt him, when you don't even know me or know anything about our lives, stop doing this this and just talk and debate to help you find the best way to cure alopeciaThat was my comment.. its not as bad as you're making it out to be. i shouldn't say that anyway but adri was trolling a lot lately so I didn't feel bad about it. I already regret saying that though so stop bringing it up again

That was my comment.. its not as bad as you're making it out to be. i shouldn't say that anyway but adri was trolling a lot lately so I didn't feel bad about it. I already regret saying that though so stop bringing it up again
You can destroy a person with your comments, Adri would never troll if they don't do something to him first, and here you have called him a woman for months, you even talked about me to hurt him, when you don't even know me or know anything about our lives, stop doing this this and just talk and debate to help you find the best way to cure alopecia

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can destroy a person with your comments, Adri would never troll if they don't do something to him first, and here you have called him a woman for months, you even talked about me to hurt him, when you don't even know me or know anything about our lives, stop doing this this and just talk and debate to help you find the best way to cure alopecia
It started 2 weeks ago lol and it's because he was being annoying. this thread is not about curing alopecia anymore its about trolling, there is nothing new to post here because everything useful has already been posted

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
It started 2 weeks ago lol and it's because he was being annoying. this thread is not about curing alopecia anymore its about trolling, there is nothing new to post here because everything useful has already been posted
Well, I don't believe that insulting, criticizing and harassing people is the cure for alopecia. If you can't do something useful, don't do anything.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think at the point of their life they are using this as entertainment so there's nothing other to do than troll here. Out of all the ppl active here I think im the only one balding, so they just use this as distraction. I don't think this thread is beneficial for me right now since I have so much distress with this curse, I don't even remember why I came back in the first place, guess it is just a matter of trying to escape the reality I've been forced to live

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g hell I feel so identify with this guy. He went through hell with this curse just like I am now.... Poor guy... I wonder if he is still alive cause this sh*t can really consume you when you've tried everything and you keep thinning...
Yes, it's terrible. I have to appreciate what I have. I assume that the injections are more effective than the pills. I don't remember what form of estradiol he took. But I also remember a man who went bald on injections. I wish I had a better understanding of what that is and whether there is anything I can do about it... It's completely counterintuitive.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's terrible. I have to appreciate what I have. I assume that the injections are more effective than the pills. I don't remember what form of estradiol he took. But I also remember a man who went bald on injections. I wish I had a better understanding of what that is and whether there is anything I can do about it... It's completely counterintuitive.
Trust me it's just hell. Whenever you touch your hair, try to style, shower or look in the mirror is absolute pain. The most depressing stuff is that at the time you are watching the inevitable, you remind yourself you have nothing else to do, it is the end, I have reached the limit nothing will help anymore. I remember when I was depressed because dutas and oral minoxidil stopped to work, but I got really motivated when at least I still have something to try. Even on cpa and sublingual pills and gel my hair was not so good but still didn't lose the hopes since I still had injections which gives you higher and more stable e2 levels levels so there was still room of improvements, but now after using everything every f*****g thing that can help Androgenetic Alopecia im miniaturizing so f*****g fast is unbelievable. I only hope my theory makes sense and recover hair on the next months. Also need to get my stomach fixed because having uncontrolled Androgenetic Alopecia + shedding from not eating enough is definitely suicide.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me it's just hell. Whenever you touch your hair, try to style, shower or look in the mirror is absolute pain. The most depressing stuff is that at the time you are watching the inevitable, you remind yourself you have nothing else to do, it is the end, I have reached the limit nothing will help anymore. I remember when I was depressed because dutas and oral minoxidil stopped to work, but I got really motivated when at least I still have something to try. Even on cpa and sublingual pills and gel my hair was not so good but still didn't lose the hopes since I still had injections which gives you higher and more stable e2 levels levels so there was still room of improvements, but now after using everything every f*****g thing that can help Androgenetic Alopecia im miniaturizing so f*****g fast is unbelievable. I only hope my theory makes sense and recover hair on the next months. Also need to get my stomach fixed because having uncontrolled Androgenetic Alopecia + shedding from not eating enough is definitely suicide.
Nutrition is overrated. I hope you can find a way to improve the situation by eliminating the root of the hormonal problem.
In theory, E should desensitize the AR and make the remaining androgen levels too low to cause baldness. Androgenetic alopecia is common in women, but it is easier to treat. I have never seen a young girl with serious baldness.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nutrition is overrated. I hope you can find a way to improve the situation by eliminating the root of the hormonal problem.
In theory, E should desensitize the AR and make the remaining androgen levels too low to cause baldness. Androgenetic alopecia is common in women, but it is easier to treat. I have never seen a young girl with serious baldness.
Yeah but DHT is so powerful it can still strongly cause you lot of androgen issues if not under a threshold. I think cis women has better chances at recovering their hair and less aggressive balding not only because e2 but men also have stronger AR expression overall, even with e2 they response to DHT is usually stronger. Also for some reason men tend to upregulate androgens(specially DHT) more than women. Also some men like me(i did a genetic test) have more active 5ar enzyme than the rest which means if I ovesupress T my DHT tends to increase by other pathways. Also my DHT last blood test is 21 ng/dl which is no joke at all. DHT is a paracrine hormone so blood serum only shows a small fraction of what is made on tissues, so imagine from 5 ng/dl dht to 21 ng/dl dht on serum, how much could my dht increase specifically on the scalp? A lot more than serum.

I still don't understand why you laugh about my theory. It actually makes sense on science's eyes. I have a genetic test, many blood test(6 specifically) with all the hormones you can imagine(except oxo androgens), and a change in some hormones that can potentially lead to creation of DHT(which in my case they got converted because my DHT is. x4 more than december). Also the timing was perfect(the controversial bica increase). I know it is not happening to you, nor 414 nor exwhyyou but remember that every body is different and maybe your 5ar enzyme (specially 5ar1 which converts backdoor pathways androgens to DHT) is not as overactive as mine is that's why the rest of you don't have the upregulation

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but DHT is so powerful it can still strongly cause you lot of androgen issues if not under a threshold. I think cis women has better chances at recovering their hair and less aggressive balding not only because e2 but men also have stronger AR expression overall, even with e2 they response to DHT is usually stronger. Also for some reason men tend to upregulate androgens(specially DHT) more than women. Also some men like me(i did a genetic test) have more active 5ar enzyme than the rest which means if I ovesupress T my DHT tends to increase by other pathways. Also my DHT last blood test is 21 ng/dl which is no joke at all. DHT is a paracrine hormone so blood serum only shows a small fraction of what is made on tissues, so imagine from 5 ng/dl dht to 21 ng/dl dht on serum, how much could my dht increase specifically on the scalp? A lot more than serum.

I still don't understand why you laugh about my theory. It actually makes sense on science's eyes. I have a genetic test, many blood test(6 specifically) with all the hormones you can imagine(except oxo androgens), and a change in some hormones that can potentially lead to creation of DHT(which in my case they got converted because my DHT is. x4 more than december). Also the timing was perfect(the controversial bica increase). I know it is not happening to you, nor 414 nor exwhyyou but remember that every body is different and maybe your 5ar enzyme (specially 5ar1 which converts backdoor pathways androgens to DHT) is not as overactive as mine is that's why the rest of you don't have the upregulation
My god just let your body be. U basically torture your body. I decided to throw ALL hairloss products in the bin. And im never turning back.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL dutas and oral min never ever worked on me. Hair got worse wayy faster without even shedding at all. Im a different breed. This is also why I decided to give up on treatments entirely. Hey at LEAST it worked for you.