Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, every time I go outside I see men that could easily pass if they transitioned. I tried convincing one random guy on the street to transmaxx but he started insulting me so I'm scared to try to save any more people
414 wtf? Why would you interact with a random man on the streets to tell him to transition, that's creepy

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
There used to be a contemporary term that was universally accepted in psychology and sociology fields called “sexual deviance”. It accurately and objectively describes these phenomena. But now due to political influence, terminology has been generally subjectified and so now it’s a forbidden term.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, every time I go outside I see men that could easily pass if they transitioned. I tried convincing one random guy on the street to transmaxx but he started insulting me so I'm scared to try to save any more people
Okay, you're sick, why are you trying to change people you don't even know? It's not your life! Not everyone is trans 414

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone is trans 414
Exactly this! So 414 does not like what nature was forcing him so he changed it because it gave him so much distress, why would you try to cause the same distress to a person that likes what life's gave to them naturally?

He does not seem to understand that if you don't like certain things, that does not mean others would not like it too. Life is diversity, we would be long gone if it wasnt like that