Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
There used to be a contemporary term that was universally accepted in psychology and sociology fields called “sexual deviance”. It accurately and objectively describes these phenomena. But now due to political influence, terminology has been generally subjectified and so now it’s a forbidden term.

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, every time I go outside I see men that could easily pass if they transitioned. I tried convincing one random guy on the street to transmaxx but he started insulting me so I'm scared to try to save any more people
Okay, you're sick, why are you trying to change people you don't even know? It's not your life! Not everyone is trans 414

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone is trans 414
Exactly this! So 414 does not like what nature was forcing him so he changed it because it gave him so much distress, why would you try to cause the same distress to a person that likes what life's gave to them naturally?

He does not seem to understand that if you don't like certain things, that does not mean others would not like it too. Life is diversity, we would be long gone if it wasnt like that

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 414's issue is his excessive ego. I guess he will notice that with age, it's not possible to see it when you are too young, so I don't entirely blame him but his immaturity due to age and lack of life's experiences. I tend not to think something is forever and people changes, still have hopes for the humanity despite seeing all this mess

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 414's issue is his excessive ego. I guess he will notice that with age, it's not possible to see it when you are too young, so I don't entirely blame him but his immaturity due to age and lack of life's experiences. I tend not to think something is forever and people changes
I think Almas just dropped below 414 on the sh*t list xD

GigiH

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there were more people like me you would've started hrt before puberty. I am doing gods work
Telling someone strange on the street that they should transition and that they should take hormones is crazy 414, each person has their adaptation and transition time, and there are people who are not trans! And you don't have to force them to do anything, much less strangers, you have pretty big mental problems.