Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you telling me he will have good outcomes at 36 with hrt? I think you know it's not. Hell even me at 22 looks 'kind of wrong', not at same extend since I am younger but still
I've seen amazing outcomes, as long as you're not 50+ and your entire skin is completely wrinkly you'll benefit from estrogen

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen amazing outcomes, as long as you're not 50+ and your entire skin is completely wrinkly you'll benefit from estrogen
Haha 414 please, you were telling to a young trans woman the other day that she looked masculine and chad, now you claim if someone is not 50+ that person has a chance, that does not make any sense

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha 414 please, you were telling to a young trans woman the other day that she looked masculine and chad, now you claim if someone is not 50+, that does not make any sense
Benefiting from estrogen doesn't mean you'll instantly pass as a cis woman obviously we're talking only about the effects of estrogen on your skin/hair.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least the public can see that Adri is actually good looking. All that Almas and 414 have proved is that they lack the confidence to show their own faces to compare. Adri is a beast

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reality is, 90% does. You mostly see good outcomes on the internet, if you see IRL stuff you would change your mind. Again 414 internet is not IRL
no, every time I go outside I see men that could easily pass if they transitioned. I tried convincing one random guy on the street to transmaxx but he started insulting me so I'm scared to try to save any more people

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, every time I go outside I see men that could easily pass if they transitioned. I tried convincing one random guy on the street to transmaxx but he started insulting me so I'm scared to try to save any more people
414 wtf? Why would you interact with a random man on the streets to tell him to transition, that's creepy