Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why estrogens isnt enough
Keep asking questions or take action bitchass idfk my hair looks better with bica i started because I trusted adri and they went crazy so who knows just figure it out for yourself

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
On and off switch makes sense so u can c*m inside without condom if U want to, But There is ONLY an off switch on hrt dumbass. So U cant compare the two at all.
It only makes sense to include it if you are planning to have children. Many men undergo sterilization surgery to avoid using condoms, although this surgery is also irreversible.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep asking questions or take action bitchass idfk my hair looks better with bica i started because I trusted adri and they went crazy so who knows just figure it out for yourself
bro i just want to educate myself and decide basing on experiences.This is not a joke you should take it more seriously

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro i just want to educate myself and decide basing on experiences.This is not a joke you should take it more seriously
Bro you must understand you are seriously talking to some very bizarre people who recollect obscure details about castration techniques such as the grams of a testicular device and write paragraph upon paragraph about that sh*t lmao. These people are some of the most mentally ill and unstable on the planet, not even joking. The last thing you could expect is to receive a logical education from them.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you must understand you are seriously talking to some very bizarre people who recollect obscure details about castration techniques such as the grams of a testicular device and write paragraph upon paragraph about that sh*t lmao. These people are some of the most mentally ill and unstable on the planet, not even joking. The last thing you could expect is to receive a logical education from them.
bro was like take those candies. 0 hempaty

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously i just want to talk with cis males who took estrogens and aas and listen to their experiences.Maybe even other people but not crazy random dudes wtf

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously i just want to talk with cis males who took estrogens and aas and listen to their experiences
well the drugs kind of turn you into a girl. you can choose to not accept this fact and live your life as is. or you can slowly lean into these changes if you feel your life benefits from it. but your eyes will get pretty like a girl, you will grow boobs, your fat will redistribute like a girl, you won't have semen if you take the proper amount of drug, etc. it is the absolute best drug for hair loss but it turns you into a girl or at the very least a gaywad in the eyes of a normalfag. i wouldn't worry too much, estradiol and bica are tried and true.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you fully castrate yourself with estradiol injections you can add bica in at the 12.5-25mg dosage. experiment, but beware that you will enter telogen phase due to experimentation of these drugs.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not a joke you should take it more seriously
Anyone can say whatever they want about me, but saying that I don't take hair loss seriously is so funny lololol yet at the same time it is a joke and it's all just whimsical fun and games

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most serious part about this is deciding whether or not you want to be able to reproduce in the future but even that is so ehhh because like if you're insecure about hair loss you probably should also be concerned over passing bad genetics down

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
well the drugs kind of turn you into a girl. you can choose to not accept this fact and live your life as is. or you can slowly lean into these changes if you feel your life benefits from it. but your eyes will get pretty like a girl, you will grow boobs, your fat will redistribute like a girl, you won't have semen if you take the proper amount of drug, etc. it is the absolute best drug for hair loss but it turns you into a girl or at the very least a gaywad in the eyes of a normalfag. i wouldn't worry too much, estradiol and bica are tried and true.
what if i take just dutasteride and 3 mg of e2?Boobs or gyno?

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you fully castrate yourself with estradiol injections you can add bica in at the 12.5-25mg dosage. experiment, but beware that you will enter telogen phase due to experimentation of these drugs.
or maybe i can like take only dutasteride in conjuction with cypro/bicalutamide.Thats why i want to entrr in the discord.To find the best alternative who allignes with my objectives

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
All of those heavy AAs will cause gyno. Is that what you are trying to avoid? Your objectives are very unclear.