Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 24 even if you wanted to grow hips you couldn't. It's too late for that. Bones are already fused
so im saved from fat redistribution?Im ok with a low gyno.The only thing that im a but overweight rn maybe i should reach my ideal weight before starting anything

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is misleading. Estradiol will alter body fat distribution to center it around the waist and hips. Bica does the same thing as it raises E2 levels, albeit to a lesser extent.
wishful thinking really, it's even rare amongst mtfs who actively try to have fat redistribution

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
so im saved from fat redistribution?Im ok with a low gyno.The only thing that im a but overweight rn maybe i should reach my ideal weight before starting anything
Especially if you are already fat it’ll likely be even more noticeable.

You also will have no semen production and low libido. Good luck maintaining a healthy relationship like that

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your opinion? Did HRT made the people you often posted here more feminine?
Also fat is not permanent, hip bone growth is. So there's nothing to worry about
All HRT users here have reported feminization (except for you)

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyways, don't take HRT if you're not okay with the effect of HRT. Have a good day

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro im ok with gyno.
The things im not ok with are *** b**ch and b**ch hips
How can a man be ok with gyno the fuk... btw these drugs can cause permanent side effects. Its not worth it. I cant even c*m normally anymore thanks to just finasteride. Its permanent damage.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can a man be ok with gyno the fuk... btw these drugs can cause permanent side effects. Its not worth it. I cant even c*m normally anymore thanks to just finasteride. Its permanent damage.
He thinks he’s going to retain the same level of sexual function on HRT lol. No woman wants a guy with man boobs anyways

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
*** b**ch and b**ch hips
This will happen if you have low T and high E. So with enough E your T will go down and you will get all the feminizing effects, including this one. It is also worth noting that taking low levels of E is hardly worth it. There is no compromise in this regard, you either grow breasts and hips or go bald.