Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to be clear, you can use anti-androgens without estrogen and it's shown to improve hair quality by it self. You just can't do it indefinitely without major side effects to your health. It is better to suppress your hormones with Estrogen monotherapy if it's for life. If I were you i would start with 50mg bicalutamide, 30mg raloxifene, 2mg estradiol (sublingual)
ok finally a sense answer
thank you.
How many in this thread took Aa and e2 and still male(attracted on girls) and preserved body male characteristics?

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many in this thread took Aa and e2 and still male(attracted on girls)
the drugs don’t change your sexuality. They will give you gyno and feminize your appearance To a degree but there’s no reason you can’t continue living like a man. This is what I’ve been doing and i only consider going further with transition because it feels like the right thing to do. It has nothing to do with sexuality, only girls are good

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the drugs don’t change your sexuality. They will give you gyno and feminize your appearance To a degree but there’s no reason you can’t continue living like a man. This is what I’ve been doing and i only consider going further with transition because it feels like the right thing to do. It has nothing to do with sexuality, only girls are good
Good, we have enough gay retards around

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Several months have passed. He is going through female puberty instead of male. He and his parents cannot understand what is happening. They have started taking him to doctors and they do not understand why he has estradiol in his blood. The doctors do not know what to do. I will tell them that it seems he has a rare genetic anomaly similar to hermaphroditism. It seems that I will have to give him a female name, change his documents and socialize as a girl.
Mission accomplished.
I needed this injection back in the day

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
David Reimer was the luckiest person in existence and he threw it all away. Everyone should be forcefully transitioned into female, no exceptions. If they don't like it they can detransition to male after they turn 18. That's how it should've always been.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
David Reimer was the luckiest person in existence and he threw it all away. Everyone should be forcefully transitioned into female, no exceptions. If they don't like it they can detransition to male after they turn 18. That's how it should've always been.
This is a reasonable idea, since the downsides of testosterone outweigh the benefits.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
FtM transgender people usually look better than MtF. Masculine features look worse on women than feminine features on men.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Several months have passed. He is going through female puberty instead of male. He and his parents cannot understand what is happening. They have started taking him to doctors and they do not understand why he has estradiol in his blood. The doctors do not know what to do. I will tell them that it seems he has a rare genetic anomaly similar to hermaphroditism. It seems that I will have to give him a female name, change his documents and socialize as a girl.
Mission accomplished.
bro please tell me that is a joke.
If its real i would punch in your f*****g face

GigiH

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, he is not the only one I have influenced. My roommate is a hypermasculine, bearded guy who does bodybuilding. I gave him injections too. At first he noticed gynecomastia. The doctor told him it was because of steroids, but he never took steroids. The doctor prescribed him tamoxifen, but it did not help, his breasts continued to grow. His results in the gym stopped progressing, and then began to decline. He gained more subcutaneous fat.
All this upsets him greatly. Estradiol made him sentimental, so he cries constantly because of it.

If you are a macho, you should stay away from me. If you want to smash my face, during a fight I will inject you with estradiol undecylate. Your E will be high for at least 10 weeks, during which time your breasts will grow, sperm will disappear, and your own T production will be disrupted.
Why are they so incredibly sick that they would give hrt to someone who doesn't want to use hrt?? Not everyone is trans nor does everyone want to use it, would you like them to inject you with testosterone without wanting to do it?

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are they so incredibly sick that they would give hrt to someone who doesn't want to use hrt?? Not everyone is trans nor does everyone want to use it, would you like them to inject you with testosterone without wanting to do it?
If I ever see Janey, I'm going to inject her with a massive dose of testosterone undecylate.

GigiH

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just find it funny to watch the confusion of people who start feminizing and don't understand what's going on. My noble mission is also that this idiot won't be able to reproduce, and he planned to. Believe me, if you knew him, you would agree that I did the right thing. Some people should be sterilized.
I don't see the fun in it, no matter how bad the person is, you shouldn't do that, you are castrating someone, and you could go to jail, I don't find that funny, you would like them to inject you with testosterone and all your hair would fall out and Would you have all the remasculinizing effects?

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol he's taking bica just in case anyone would do that. they can try.
As my 3 week experiment with Bica, RU and Duta showed, they do not protect against testosterone. Despite all these drugs, my hair was destroyed in just 3 weeks. So it is possible to seriously harm me if you inject a large dose of testosterone undecylate. In 2 months that it will work, my hair will be so damaged that it will take a couple of years to restore it.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I've found that people on this forum can buy into any trolling. I'd hate to waste my injection solution on some idiots. And I don't have a younger brother.

I don't think testosterone is bad. I think it's only bad in my case and some other cases where a person is too sensitive to it. Many men look great despite having testosterone in their blood.