Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mr. Slap Head https://psychcentral.com/disorders/treating-pedophilia

Androgen deprivation therapy​

Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) involves hormone-inhibiting medications to diminish sex drive in a person with pedophilic disorder.
Hormone-inhibiting medications may include:
  • gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) antagonist, such as degarelix
  • cyproterone acetate (CPA)
  • medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA)
A 2022 review of several studies found that testosterone-lowering drugs can reduce sexual interests and behaviors in pedophilic disorder.
A randomized clinical trial in 2020 found that treatment with degarelix worked quickly (2 weeks) to reduce the risk that someone would sexually abuse a child. While a 2022 study found that after 10 weeks of degarelix treatment, 58% of participants reported no further sexual interest in children.
David Tzall, a New York psychotherapist with experience treating pedophilic disorder, states that injectable GnRH antagonists, like Lupron, have been effectively used on criminal offenders.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1726076650133.png

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am gonna microneedle my arms and put 0.1% of topical dutasteride and do that on my scalp as well while taking 25 mg bica three times per week

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo guys how is it going? I couldnt stop my dht and balding rapidly so here I am again coping with this sh*t genes
Bro maybe you are going through a dread shed, even if the miniaturization keeps going on I don't think you will be bald at worst diffuse thinner in the middle part based on your pattern.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know that bica is almost always used in 50/100/150mg daily. 25mg every now and then is not sufficient
Bica at high dosages gives me upregulation of 5ar1. From the lack of T my DHT start rising because my androstenedione gets too low and all the convertion goes to DHT

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica at high dosages gives me upregulation of 5ar1. From the lack of T my DHT start rising because my androstenedione gets too low and all the convertion goes to DHT
But does it matter when the receptors are blocked, regardless of how dht got converted?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 27