Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are they random?

Where do you think the group buy is getting them from?

These Chinese companies are doing big business making a LOT of cash selling these products. Millions per year. They have COA available that show date when it was tested. Find a good quality reputable 'Gold' supplier, ensure they've been 'onsite checked' by alibaba, and should be good to go.

You're paying basically double+ to get it third party tested. If you order from a reputable company, there really is no need for that. He is likely ordering from the cheaper companies, to drive costs as low as possible, so his profit is as high as possible.

The only hold he has over you guys is that additional 'testing'. I guess if that's worth it to you, that's where your money is going. If this was your biggest concern I'm sure the supplier could re-test for you and supply you with new COA for much cheaper though. Or get it tested elsewhere for cheaper, if you're really that paranoid about it.

I just bought 1000 day supply of Progesterone micronised powder, 99%+ purity, pharma grade (batch tested Dec 2018), for dirt cheap, shipped DHL to my door -- and if seized or product lost, they reship or refund too.

The friend of mine who got Dutasteride from P/ H /G got it directly from China ... so I doubt they even bother to test every batch they are payed for.
But you said it all : just find a good quality reputable gold supplier, and ... voilà.

There is nothing totally wrong with their business, it's just you pay a lot more with some more guarantees, but again if you get nothing they won't give you a refund, they are doing their business for business, not for charity.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on spironolactone since jan 10th. One thing I have found out is that for me atleast is that I lost a lot of weight. Almost a stone in a month with spironolactone. So I am literally eating around 3300 calories a day. And I’m slowly gaining the weight back. I’m also going to the gym and am gaining muscle. Maybe not as fast as I would’ve not being on meds but I definitely am gaining.
I also have sensitive nipples. If I brush them it’s hurts a bit. But they aren’t puffy nor is there any lumps. My sperm has decreased loads I’m ejaculating a 1/3 of what I used too but I can still get an erection and it can stay erect.
This is the great part though. I have fricking loads of new miniature hairs. Omfg it’s amazing. I didn’t get results on duta alone. And in two weeks I will have been on it a year.
I’m so happy now though. Atleast I have something to look forward too.
I genuinely happy I came across this thread and want too thank you guys aha. Also I will 100% post a success thread when my old/new hair grows haha.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on spironolactone since jan 10th. One thing I have found out is that for me atleast is that I lost a lot of weight. Almost a stone in a month with spironolactone. So I am literally eating around 3300 calories a day. And I’m slowly gaining the weight back. I’m also going to the gym and am gaining muscle. Maybe not as fast as I would’ve not being on meds but I definitely am gaining.
I also have sensitive nipples. If I brush them it’s hurts a bit. But they aren’t puffy nor is there any lumps. My sperm has decreased loads I’m ejaculating a 1/3 of what I used too but I can still get an erection and it can stay erect.
This is the great part though. I have fricking loads of new miniature hairs. Omfg it’s amazing. I didn’t get results on duta alone. And in two weeks I will have been on it a year.
I’m so happy now though. Atleast I have something to look forward too.
I genuinely happy I came across this thread and want too thank you guys aha. Also I will 100% post a success thread when my old/new hair grows haha.
Keep an eye on your potassium level. Its physical symptoms are undetectable until you develop severe form of hyperklemia which is a life-threatening condition .

Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a question the spironolactone block or inhibits testosterone ?? Maybe if I add spironolactone to my 200mg regimen I can improve the effect of flutamide ... when I agreed 500 mg of flutamide and 200 of spitonolactone + 4 mg of estradiol and finasteride my hair stopped falling ... but when I used flutamide 500 mg + estradiol 6 mg and finasteride 5 mg I keep falling hair ... and now that I am with flutamide 500 mg finasteride 1 mg and 0.5 dutasteridr the hair falls .... so I ask if spironolactone blocks or inhibits the testosterons

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
use it buccally (between cheek and gum)

Do you space out when you take your medications?

I'm now taking spironolactone and estradiol, in which I take both at the same time. But, if I also decided to take dutasteride, would I take that at the same time too? Or should I take dutasteride in the morning and spironolactone + estradiol in the evening

When I start taking cypro instead of spironolactone, do I take that at the same time as estradiol?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Why are they random?

Where do you think the group buy is getting them from?

These Chinese companies are doing big business making a LOT of cash selling these products. Millions per year. They have COA available that show date when it was tested. Find a good quality reputable 'Gold' supplier, ensure they've been 'onsite checked' by alibaba, and should be good to go.

You're paying basically double+ to get it third party tested. If you order from a reputable company, there really is no need for that. He is likely ordering from the cheaper companies, to drive costs as low as possible, so his profit is as high as possible.

The only hold he has over you guys is that additional 'testing'. I guess if that's worth it to you, that's where your money is going. If this was your biggest concern I'm sure the supplier could re-test for you and supply you with new COA for much cheaper though. Or get it tested elsewhere for cheaper, if you're really that paranoid about it.

I just bought 1000 day supply of Progesterone micronised powder, 99%+ purity, pharma grade (batch tested Dec 2018), for dirt cheap, shipped DHL to my door -- and if seized or product lost, they reship or refund too.

I feel like you’re mad lol. Lewis is kind of the real deal and I actually asked him about the results of the test and he said his seti is 99% pure and when I told him I was going to have it tested, he claimed it was 97% pure...

Idc if you trust random suppliers. I’ve been a member of the other forum for like five years dude. They aren’t random and their prices aren’t much higher than Lewis who is considered to be reliable.

And just because you’re hostile, stop trying to get people to try progesterone with you. If you want to trial sh*t, trial it on your self first. I’ve done enough experimentation.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel like you’re mad lol. Lewis is kind of the real deal and I actually asked him about the results of the test and he said his seti is 99% pure and when I told him I was going to have it tested, he claimed it was 97% pure...

Idc if you trust random suppliers. I’ve been a member of the other forum for like five years dude. They aren’t random and their prices aren’t much higher than Lewis who is considered to be reliable.

And just because you’re hostile, stop trying to get people to try progesterone with you. If you want to trial sh*t, trial it on your self first. I’ve done enough experimentation.

Um...

I'm mad, and hostile?

o_O

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried to make it less noticeable or hide it in most of pictures. or deleted pictures. but Ill try to find a few of the more honest ones:

19:
View attachment 115464
View attachment 115465

20:
View attachment 115466

21:
View attachment 115467

22:

View attachment 115471

24:
View attachment 115472

25, trying to hide it with a head tilt:

View attachment 115473

On my 26th Birthday:

View attachment 115474

26:

View attachment 115475

Oof.. that 26yr old one, should have been game over... congrats to you sir. Wow.