Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Props to you for trying man.. cypro+dutasteride should be enough, that is ridiculous that it's not working for ya, sorry to hear that.

Speaking of seti... any timeline when it will be released to the public? 4 years later and guys are still stuck buying it online off groupbuys? ffs

2g/day of Seti, sounds expensive as f*** tho. god damn.

I’m pretty sure seti was dropped from Allergans pipeline. Don’t know why, but westonci and a few others have had relief on it. I have 200mg coming to me soon from the private forum so I’m going to trial the actual 2gram dosage for three months and see what happens.

It was expensive as hell lol $230 per 25 grams but I know it’s legit so it’s worth it to me

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
@bridgeburn

Do you know if commercially available pharmaceutical Oral Progesterone is POWDER?

I am looking into just buying Progesterone powder and making my own 100mg caps.

Def has to be taken orally though.

TJ from hairestorationetwork had terrific success with Progesterone but it was ORAL. Pretty sure 99% of guys are using topical either on skin or in mouth, etc.. not metabolized by liver.

"According to Dr Ping Zheng and his research, progesterone boosts small increases in serotonin in an area of the brain that regulates body temperature, energy, and sexual behavior. Dr. Jerome Block writes that men with low levels of progesterone have greater risk of: anxiety, low libido, hair loss, weight gain, fatigue, depression, erectile dysfunction, impotence, bone loss, muscle loss, prostatism (blockage of urine at the base of the bladder due to overgrowth of prostate cells) and even cancer.

The brain/nerve/psychological effects of progesterone are best achieved by its metabolites formed enzymatically in the liver. Thus, taking progesterone for the brain, sleep, calming, nerve protective effect is best achieved by taking it orally. Oral form dosages have to be much higher than the dosage of taking progesterone on the skin or on mucous membranes (inside the mouth, vagina, or around the a*** area). Taking progesterone for erectile dysfunction can be done as a cream in much lower dosages."

The capsule shell is gelatin, 9 times out of 10.. so it MUST be progesterone powder, right? Another giveaway is the 'micronized' part.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I think I've learned pretty much all I need to know bout this stuff so I won't be checking in very often anymore. It's really all about finding the right balance of spironolactone, cypro and e it's all trial and error and everyone's different and I'm burned out from thinking about it all the time. Honestly I want to take a break from the internet. I waste too much time on this website and online in general. Nothing ever changes, brotzu was a dud and everything else is years away and I just want to break the habit of checking this site daily only to be disappointed. I'm actually worse on spironolactone so I plan to stay on cypro and Estradiol for the time being. I'l be back to give you guys an update in a couple months for whoever's interested.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm just want to start my program, this thread very interesting, it is awful to see how your hair is disappear....

What do you think, if i start treatment without minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, i will youse only top estrogel (for example) and top spironolactone, will be some positive effect? I'm not baldness yet, but i think i have NW3 (plus -minus), i just want to stop my shedding and keep what i have (maybe some a little bit improvements with my hair density). Maybe i also can add top dutasteride.

I'm afraid use minoxidil, because it will be shedding and i don't know will it be work for me or not and me hair can be worse after minoxidil.

I read a lot of posts in this forum and forums from my country that minoxidil and finasteride-duta do not help, it just can help somebody for couple of years and after that it this is all.

sorry for stupid questions, i'm just start to study this not easy world with the name of "hair"...

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "likemike, post: 1781438, miembro: 105078"] sublingualmente

Oral metabolizaría en pregnenolona ...

mis niveles están a 3.9 ng / ml (rango femenino) [/ QUOTE]

you think that with 8 mg of estradiol you can lower testosterone by inhibiting LH

no

but 100mg progesterone sublingually can do it

8 mg oral estradiol will raise E1 very strong

E2 8mg sublingually would be more effective

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no

but 100mg progesterone sublingually can do it

8 mg oral estradiol will raise E1 very strong

E2 8mg sublingually would be more effective

I can take the same pills by sublingual route or they are different ... always swallow them

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-19_18-51-53.png
    upload_2019-3-19_18-51-53.png
    626 bytes · Views: 233
  • upload_2019-3-19_18-51-53.png
    upload_2019-3-19_18-51-53.png
    626 bytes · Views: 228
  • upload_2019-3-19_18-52-37.png
    upload_2019-3-19_18-52-37.png
    626 bytes · Views: 197
  • upload_2019-3-19_18-52-37.png
    upload_2019-3-19_18-52-37.png
    626 bytes · Views: 217

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm just want to start my program, this thread very interesting, it is awful to see how your hair is disappear....

What do you think, if i start treatment without minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, i will youse only top estrogel (for example) and top spironolactone, will be some positive effect? I'm not baldness yet, but i think i have NW3 (plus -minus), i just want to stop my shedding and keep what i have (maybe some a little bit improvements with my hair density). Maybe i also can add top dutasteride.

I'm afraid use minoxidil, because it will be shedding and i don't know will it be work for me or not and me hair can be worse after minoxidil.

I read a lot of posts in this forum and forums from my country that minoxidil and finasteride-duta do not help, it just can help somebody for couple of years and after that it this is all.

sorry for stupid questions, i'm just start to study this not easy world with the name of "hair"...

Personally, I think the combination of an oral with a topical is better... Although I would not recommend the use of topical minoxidil since its 'results' are questionable (a statistic has shown that approximately 35% of users continue to lose hair; to go through the dread shed only to just continue losing more hair... It's risky). That's my intake, though!

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I think the combination of an oral with a topical is better... Although I would not recommend the use of topical minoxidil since its 'results' are questionable (a statistic has shown that approximately 35% of users continue to lose hair; to go through the dread shed only to just continue losing more hair... It's risky). That's my intake, though!

Ikarus, thanks for your answer! What type of oral drugs do you mean? I agree with you, topical minoxidil is a risky, and effect temporarily in case of first success.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ikarus, thanks for your answer! What type of oral drugs do you mean? I agree with you, topical minoxidil is a risky, and effect temporarily in case of first success.

Well, there are a few people on this site who have combined the use of dutasteride and oral spironolactone and have seen such significant results.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure seti was dropped from Allergans pipeline. Don’t know why, but westonci and a few others have had relief on it. I have 200mg coming to me soon from the private forum so I’m going to trial the actual 2gram dosage for three months and see what happens.

It was expensive as hell lol $230 per 25 grams but I know it’s legit so it’s worth it to me

Why is it still so expensive on group buys? That's the same price we paid 5yrs ago. Where's the progress?

Looks like you can buy it yourself for way cheaper... $148 shipped.

Quotation for our Setipiprant is as follow:
Assay ----------------- 98% min
Quantity need ------ 25g
FOB price ------------- USD 138
Shipping cost to Canada ----- USD 10 by E-packet
Total cost ------------- USD 148
COA -------------------- please see attachment

This is only 25g... imagine organizing a group buy.. get it for say, 70 bucks per 25g.. mark it up.. they are making a killing off you guys. f*** that.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello friends ... to see if you can help me ... I am currently in flutamide 500mg per day in addition to finasteride 1 mg + 0.5 mg ... I had thought to buy 8 mg of estradiol per day but I do not want to have gynecomastia .. .. nor be a woman ... I just want to eliminate my androgens ... so to my current regime this month I would add 10 mg of finasteride ... is it worth it ??? if that does not improve my fall ... the next month I would use 1000mg of flutamide plus 5 milligrams finasteride and I would see if I use dutas .... they tell me .... I would compensate avoiding estradiol

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it still so expensive on group buys? That's the same price we paid 5yrs ago. Where's the progress?

Looks like you can buy it yourself for way cheaper... $148 shipped.

Because on P/ H /G they love money, soooooo much. They're pretending their stuff is legit and not the same as we can buy from chinese suppliers on Alibaba (always bashing china, jews and everyone), but everything comes from China. They make people on P/ H /G pay a lot for the same stuff. A friend of mine got the exact same dutasteride powder as he got from Alibaba supplier (both directly from China).
P/ H /G is like a mirror site of 4chan (not necessarily a bad thing) but where you can buy china-powders for 2-10x price, and too bad if you don't receive anything.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "itchymadscalp, post: 1781585, miembro: 134340"] Porque en P / H / G aman el dinero, muchísimo. Pretenden que sus productos son legítimos y no son lo mismo que podemos comprar a los proveedores chinos en Alibaba (siempre golpeando a China, a los judíos y a todos), pero todo proviene de China. Hacen que las personas en P / H / G paguen mucho por lo mismo. Un amigo mío recibió exactamente el mismo polvo de dutasterida que obtuvo del proveedor de Alibaba (ambos directamente de China).
P / H / G es como un sitio espejo de 4chan (no necesariamente algo malo) pero donde puedes comprar polvos de porcelana por un precio de 2 a 10 veces, y demasiado malo si no recibes nada. [/ QUOTE]

how is your treatment with lupron? and estradiol

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "itchymadscalp, post: 1781585, miembro: 134340"] Porque en P / H / G aman el dinero, muchísimo. Pretenden que sus productos son legítimos y no son lo mismo que podemos comprar a los proveedores chinos en Alibaba (siempre golpeando a China, a los judíos y a todos), pero todo proviene de China. Hacen que las personas en P / H / G paguen mucho por lo mismo. Un amigo mío recibió exactamente el mismo polvo de dutasterida que obtuvo del proveedor de Alibaba (ambos directamente de China).
P / H / G es como un sitio espejo de 4chan (no necesariamente algo malo) pero donde puedes comprar polvos de porcelana por un precio de 2 a 10 veces, y demasiado malo si no recibes nada. [/ QUOTE]

how is your treatment with lupron? and estradiol

Ingenting fungerar på mig

Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "itchymadscalp, post: 1781588, miembro: 134340"] Ingenting fungerar på mig [/ QUOTE]

Telogen Effluvium entiendo, amigo, soy el mismo ... todo lo que agrego parece empeorar todo

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Because on P/ H /G they love money, soooooo much. They're pretending their stuff is legit and not the same as we can buy from chinese suppliers on Alibaba (always bashing china, jews and everyone), but everything comes from China. They make people on P/ H /G pay a lot for the same stuff. A friend of mine got the exact same dutasteride powder as he got from Alibaba supplier (both directly from China).
P/ H /G is like a mirror site of 4chan (not necessarily a bad thing) but where you can buy china-powders for 2-10x price, and too bad if you don't receive anything.

You are very smart, sir.

100% spot on.

DuckThisSheet

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
15mg of minoxidil is a lot!
I would've done 5mg oral, plus topical....Then maybe 10mg oral.
But what do I know?

Are you taking finasteride or dutasteride?

Ye 15mg is big dose, but I feel like its my last chance to recover some hairs on my temples. Ppl says that 20 mg is still safe dose, everything above that is dangerous for your life. Im taking fina 8 months if i count right.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gauge thing by my scalp imflammation. Also my Boners are rock hard where as on spironolactone, the head of my dick was actually cold..

I’m getting gyno bad on cypro though. I surf so I can’t stay on this sh*t lol. I have 200mg of setipiprant coming from the private forum so I’m going stay on dutasteride and try and kill the inflammation with the right dose of seti for 3 months

What are your symptoms. I just have very sensitive nipples and have done for the last two weeks. But I have no sign of swelling or hard lumps that some people report getting.