Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed too that I no longer felt like I was starving all the time. I haven't gained weight but I don't eat as much either so I think my metabolism slowed.

and testosterone does increase metabolism:

"basal metabolic rate (BMR) increased significantly after 3 months of testosterone treatment "
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1730811/

"Testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone stimulate RMR, in part, directly and, in part, through their effects on body composition (30)."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2645618/

This is very bad because in nature creatures with slower metabolisms live longer. The more food required equals more toxic byproducts of metabolism. That's one main reason why calorie restriction extends lifespan. Amongst these similiar aged monkeys, the one on the right has restricted calories.

View attachment 120355

Also, CR slows metabolism. This is also why I believe too much muscle would also contribute to the aging process. Because bigger muscles consume more energy even while at rest. The more muscle one has, the more calories required to be able to maintain it which again leads to more toxic byproducts of metabolism; homocysteine, oxidation, glycation end products, etc.
Yet people get power and strength confused with health and longevity and the media glorifies testosterone. Women have less muscle and live longer than men, they also have slower metabolisms cause the reality is that the candle glowing twice as bright lasts half as long.
A lot of females seem to age slowly (the ones who dont smoke and abuse drugs that cause premature aging anyway) i have a super high metabolism, i always have been able to eat any and everything with no limit and gain not even an ounce of weight. And i was wondering if my metabolism was the reason for my skin looking prematurely aged with wrinkles at 22 years old. Did estrogen make you appear younger, like did it change the quality of your skin to where signs of aging became less or went away?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of females seem to age slowly (the ones who dont smoke and abuse drugs that cause premature aging anyway) i have a super high metabolism, i always have been able to eat any and everything with no limit and gain not even an ounce of weight. And i was wondering if my metabolism was the reason for my skin looking prematurely aged with wrinkles at 22 years old. Did estrogen make you appear younger, like did it change the quality of your skin to where signs of aging became less or went away?

If I look at family members, all of the males appear significantly older than they actually are. Yet the females look significantly younger.

By the way, your skin will improve on E. Within the first month, it will change in texture and will feel significantly smoother. Along with that, it will feel more supple and ‘plush’. And, your skin will become normal/dry.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I look at family members, all of the males appear significantly older than they actually are. Yet the females look significantly younger.

By the way, your skin will improve on E. Within the first month, it will change in texture and will feel significantly smoother. Along with that, it will feel more supple and ‘plush’. And, your skin will become normal/dry.
when I masturbated every day I looked younger. Testosterone is older, estradiol rejuvenates!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
but I am against masturbation because it violates the natural hormones. If you masturbate and take estradiol, then testosterone will quickly decrease and there may be side-effects in the form of boobs.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but I am against masturbation because it violates the natural hormones. If you masturbate and take estradiol, then testosterone will quickly decrease and there may be side-effects in the form of boobs.
Aren't we blocking testosterone from even being made in the first place with Cyproterone though? Shouldn't it have the same side effect?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Masturbation is important, to prevent possible penile shrinkage. Although, I do find it difficult to masturbate frequently since I rarely did it pre-treatments.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a hormonal balance advocate! When testosterone is abundant and estradiol is low, baldness begins! For myself, I take 4 ml per day of estradiol, without cipro. To balance the system like that. bald spots.
Has your hair began to grow back only taking estradiol without cypro?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't we blocking testosterone from even being made in the first place with Cyproterone though? Shouldn't it have the same side effect?
I'm a hormonal balance advocate! When testosterone is abundant and estradiol is low, baldness begins! For myself, I take 4ml per day of estradiol, without cipro. To balance the system! I will take Cipro from the new week and look for that balance in which hair growth and overgrown temples

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your hair began to grow back only taking estradiol without cypro?
By itself, estradiol is an antagonist of testosterone. The essence is antiandrogen. But it should be more since it has C18H24O2. Testosterone has C19H28O2. How do you feel who is stronger? Cyproterone helps in the fight against testosterone. And so you can fight with testosterone and high doses of estradiol. I will also connect Tsiproteron. And look for the balance of hormones in which hair growth and temples overgrow.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By itself, estradiol is an antagonist of testosterone. The essence is antiandrogen. But it should be more since it has C18H24O2. Testosterone has C19H28O2. How do you feel who is stronger? Cyproterone helps in the fight against testosterone. And so you can fight with testosterone and high doses of estradiol. I will also connect Tsiproteron. And look for the balance of hormones in which hair growth and temples overgrow.
Do you have any photos you can post so i can see? Incase i dont really need to take cypro, it would give me some hope to see your results with estradiol.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
My estrofem came. In Russia, very expensive estrofem is in expensive places. It can only be bought expensively. In ordinary pharmacies it is not! Cheap only synthetics! I think to order from Israel!

Attachments

• A042480D-9DD3-4F3E-BF52-0806BB86A267.jpeg
    A042480D-9DD3-4F3E-BF52-0806BB86A267.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 214

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My estrofem came. In Russia, very expensive estrofem is in expensive places. It can only be bought expensively. In ordinary pharmacies it is not! Cheap only synthetics! I think to order from Israel!
I get mine from inhousepharmacy.vu it takes like 2.5 weeks to arrive, it cost me $34.90 USD per month

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any photos you can post so i can see? Incase i dont really need to take cypro, it would give me some hope to see your results with estradiol.
I can tell you as a whole the hair growth, thick. But not on the temples! Temples are not overgrown very well! Therefore, without cyproterone, it is a very long time to overgrow the temples, while estradiol is weaker than testosterone.

Attachments

• 44CCCFE5-8BBC-44FA-B9EA-DF0910984BF8.jpeg
    44CCCFE5-8BBC-44FA-B9EA-DF0910984BF8.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 316
  • 6953CA70-7BE1-4165-B63A-0AC57F1C0910.jpeg
    6953CA70-7BE1-4165-B63A-0AC57F1C0910.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 536FCD99-ABB8-46DD-B0E9-B1F73A086959.jpeg
    536FCD99-ABB8-46DD-B0E9-B1F73A086959.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 293

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you as a whole the hair growth, thick. But not on the temples! Temples are not overgrown very well! Therefore, without cyproterone, it is a very long time to overgrow the temples, while estradiol is weaker than testosterone.
the hairs look healthy, before you took estradiol was it much thinner? how much would you say the hair has improved ?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get mine from inhousepharmacy.vu it takes like 2.5 weeks to arrive, it cost me $34.90 USD per month
I will connect Ziproterone starting with the dosage of 5 ml per day, maybe I will increase it to 10 ml per day, I will leave the dosage of 4 ml of estradiol per day or reduce to 2 ml

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will connect Ziproterone starting with the dosage of 5 ml per day, maybe I will increase it to 10 ml per day, I will leave the dosage of 4 ml of estradiol per day or reduce to 2 ml
I have Cyproterone 50mg, i have to cut the pills into 1/4, so that i'm taking 12.5 mg Cyproterone per day.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
the hairs look healthy, before you took estradiol was it much thinner? how much would you say the hair has improved ?
Yes, they were short, and there were small hairs on the temples. They became thicker with estradiol, there was growth on the temples. There were no such twists. When a hair whirlwind is a good sign. For all young children, when they start to grow their hair, they start a whirlwind.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have Cyproterone 50mg, i have to cut the pills into 1/4, so that i'm taking 12.5 mg Cyproterone per day.
Yes, but then you need to take from 2-4-6ml of estradiol, because your testosterone may quickly fall. Ziproteron also plants estrogen. I wrote to you about this that for a start take 1 week 1ml of estradiol, from 2 weeks 2ml and so 2 of the week. Then connect Ciproterone, it will plant testosterone, while you will have an excess of estradiol since you had it before!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but then you need to take from 2-4-6ml of estradiol, because your testosterone may quickly fall. Ziproteron also plants estrogen. I wrote to you about this that for a start take 1 week 1ml of estradiol, from 2 weeks 2ml and so 2 of the week. Then connect Ciproterone, it will plant testosterone, while you will have an excess of estradiol since you had it before!
that is my plan, i am still waiting on my estradiol to arrive in the mail though, today i recieved my cyproterone. i have ordered both estrogel and estrofem 2mg and those are what im waiting for in the mail.