Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2mg likely won't give you boobs. If you see it starting just quit taking it.
1-2 mg of estradiol can give you boobs if you are on antiandrogen. I am only on spironolactone, and this thing is giving me boobs which is becoming difficult to hide anymore.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2 mg of estradiol can give you boobs if you are on antiandrogen. I am only on spironolactone, and this thing is giving me boobs which is becoming difficult to hide anymore.
Why are you not taking raloxifene/tamoxifen? There's a guy named Ein who has been taking bicalutamide for more than a year now. He started taking tamoxifen when he got gyno and it didn't affect his hair. Infact, tamoxifen also contributes to increase in estrogen everywhere except in breast area.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you not taking raloxifene/tamoxifen? There's a guy named Ein who has been taking bicalutamide for more than a year now. He started taking tamoxifen when he got gyno and it didn't affect his hair. Infact, tamoxifen also contributes to increase in estrogen everywhere except in breast area.
Tamox is surely not good for hair. Next month I am planning gyno surgery. If I get gyno again , I would consider Raloxifene.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 12.5mg x 2 a week in addition to dutasteride x3 a week. But cypro I cycle 6 weeks on 6 weeks off.
Marky-you still using e-gel on temples? I've been doing so ~6 months and 10-20 new hairs on each side that aren't cosmetically significant. Total e2 used per day is around 0.3-0.5 mcg. Maybe I need to go up to 1 mg/day?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Marky-you still using e-gel on temples? I've been doing so ~6 months and 10-20 new hairs on each side that aren't cosmetically significant. Total e2 used per day is around 0.3-0.5 mcg. Maybe I need to go up to 1 mg/day?
Yes, and I'm up to 2mg with gel, but next few months are crucial I think, so I will give it to August.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Марки, должность: 1805722, участник: 104611"] Скорее всего, 1-2 мг не дадут вам сиськи. Если вы видите, что это начинается, просто перестаньте его принимать. [/ QUOTE]
What about results? Got any regrowth?
A person cannot live without hormones. If they are not enough, you will feel sluggish and tired and you will not be able to do anything. Testosterone is the main hormone in men after the onset of puberty, it is also the cause of baldness in men that makes temples on the temples, testosterone continues this do throughout the life of a man. Before the onset of puberty, sex hormones are inhibited by melatonin. Therefore, the children's organism lives on melatonin. After the onset of puberty, testosterone is activated, temples appear more and more Ah. Male pattern baldness forms! You take finasteride, it starts to put pressure on testosterone, in response to this the body produces more testosterone, as you drop your testosterone. And estradiol is not enough in you. Therefore, you are bald and the top of the head becomes bald and all thinner !! I repeat once again your hair needs hormone estradiol !!!! Only from it your hair will grow !! testosterone hair does not grow and it falls out !!! Estradiol appearance of new hair and hair growth !!!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
A person cannot live without hormones. If they are not enough, you will feel sluggish and tired and you will not be able to do anything. Testosterone is the main hormone in men after the onset of puberty, it is also the cause of baldness in men that makes temples on the temples, testosterone continues this do throughout the life of a man. Before the onset of puberty, sex hormones are inhibited by melatonin. Therefore, the children's organism lives on melatonin. After the onset of puberty, testosterone is activated, temples appear more and more Ah. Male pattern baldness forms! You take finasteride, it starts to put pressure on testosterone, in response to this the body produces more testosterone, as you drop your testosterone. And estradiol is not enough in you. Therefore, you are bald and the top of the head becomes bald and all thinner !! I repeat once again your hair needs hormone estradiol !!!! Only from it your hair will grow !! testosterone hair does not grow and it falls out !!! Estradiol appearance of new hair and hair growth !!!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you drop testosterone with finasteride or any other antiandrogen, you need to take estradiol so that the body does not understand the difference! The body does not care what hormone you have.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you drop testosterone with finasteride or any other antiandrogen, you need to take estradiol so that the body does not understand the difference! The body does not care what hormone you have. Testosterone baldness! Estradiol new hair and hair growth!