Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
drawing was a big part of me when growing up, lol we share alot in common, we all draw , love hair ,and more emotional than our peers f*** i dnt feel like a belong anywhere out there,i feel lost but this threads keep me going so thank you @bridgeburn
I spend more time on here than facebook.. yeah we are like a group of misfits :p everyone else thinks I'm weird or crazy

I mostly drew surreal stuff with pen and paper

Attachments

• somewhere_in_oblivion_by_fuckinbridgepoc_d6kizp9-pre.jpg
    somewhere_in_oblivion_by_fuckinbridgepoc_d6kizp9-pre.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 178

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here are some resources, if you gonna do it, then do it safely
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4195956/
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0093691X19300056
http://forums.eunuch.org/showthread...ride-and-Other-Salt-Injections-for-Castration

leave it as your last shot, chemical castration should be your first shot but this is the safiest and the easiest diy method out there if it gets bad enough

Honestly, I thought DIY castration was insane back in January/February... But as time passed, I think it's more and more ideal everyday... I might just tell my endocrinologist that I am transgender when I meet him again.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Links saved. Salvation guaranteed.
my plan was to inject the motherfuckers and then leave them dead inside the scrotum, so they would atrophy and disappear slowly but i injected too much and ended up mixing it with acid which is unsafe, so thats why i need a hospital and a surgery, otherwise they would just die by their own and it would be painless

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, here's essentially my journey dealing with hairloss (and recovery).

Hairloss started at 22 during a second round of accutane. I always had crazy spikey hair that garnered a ton of attention and was probably my favorite attribute, so really didn't know how to deal with it falling out. This was me just prior to losing hair:
View attachment 124997

I started buzzing my hair after about 4 months of rapid shedding that I could no longer hide:
View attachment 124998 View attachment 124999

Like most people I became a prisoner to hat jail:
View attachment 125000 View attachment 125001

I started finesteride when I was probably about 25 or so, which initially gave me pretty great regrowth:

View attachment 125002

But after a couple years gains pretty much disappeared and I started shaving my head again. These are photos from the last time I shaved my head:

View attachment 125003 View attachment 125004

I eventually got fed up with buzzing my head so decided to give it one more go growing my hair out while I still had some. But my hairloss continued to get worse. Then I did a ton of research, which included discovering this thread. I began taking spironolactone and estradiol and noticed some new hairs sprouting after the first month or so, which kept increasing as time went by. Here's a pic from about a year and half ago with my hairloss at it's worst vs just recently with a lot of regrowth:

View attachment 125005

In short, the treatment has given me back years of hairloss. It's not been completely smooth sailing though. I mentioned before that I ended up being diagnosed with a crazy autoimmune disease (scleroderma), which caused me to drop my regimen and was prescribed a drastic chemotherapy drug (mexotrexate), which decimated a good deal of my hair progress. But after some research and blood tests in which I discovered that my estrone levels were out of control on oral E which likely triggered the disease, I switched to E injections and dropped the methotrexate and added spironolactone again. Regrowth started back again recently after a few months of hardcore shedding. My hair still is not perfect and I have a couple patchier spots, but it's miles better than what it was only a year ago. I never imagined being able to have long hair, which has allowed me to do styles I never thought would be possible once I started losing it.

View attachment 125006 View attachment 125007

wow, incredible journey :) your hair is beautiful

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hairloss started at 22 during a second round of accutane. I always had crazy spikey hair that garnered a ton of attention and was probably my favorite attribute, so really didn't know how to deal with it falling out. This was me just prior to losing hair:
View attachment 124997

I started buzzing my hair after about 4 months of rapid shedding that I could no longer hide:

I started finesteride when I was probably about 25 or so, which initially gave me pretty great regrowth:

View attachment 125002

But after a couple years gains pretty much disappeared and I started shaving my head again. These are photos from the last time I shaved my head:

I eventually got fed up with buzzing my head so decided to give it one more go growing my hair out while I still had some. But my hairloss continued to get worse. Then I did a ton of research, which included discovering this thread. I began taking spironolactone and estradiol and noticed some new hairs sprouting after the first month or so, which kept increasing as time went by. Here's a pic from about a year and half ago with my hairloss at it's worst vs just recently with a lot of regrowth:

View attachment 125005

In short, the treatment has given me back years of hairloss. It's not been completely smooth sailing though. I mentioned before that I ended up being diagnosed with a crazy autoimmune disease (scleroderma), which caused me to drop my regimen and was prescribed a drastic chemotherapy drug (mexotrexate), which decimated a good deal of my hair progress. But after some research and blood tests in which I discovered that my estrone levels were out of control on oral E which likely triggered the disease, I switched to E injections and dropped the methotrexate and added spironolactone again. Regrowth started back again recently after a few months of hardcore shedding. My hair still is not perfect and I have a couple patchier spots, but it's miles better than what it was only a year ago. I never imagined being able to have long hair, which has allowed me to do styles I never thought would be possible once I started losing it.

View attachment 124997

View attachment 125002

View attachment 125005

Hey mate. Do you ever think and regret that you won't ever be getting into a relationship? Same question for you @Ikarus

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I was Britney :confused:
And I Shawn Mendes. Or some male model who is not losing hair.
Although, I wouldn't like to easily give up my face cut. I think I would look great after I get a rhinoplasty and achieve full head of hair

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 124997

View attachment 125002

View attachment 125005

Your hairline remained so great; we have a similar pattern. I was actually going to end up a solid NWV if I didn't start medications, and my hairline was going to take a terrible hit due to this. I started the medications A.S.A.P. which lead to my hairline recovering rapidly and back to an NW1. Your hair is beautiful! It appears to have such a great texture, and pattern... Curly hair is the greatest! By the way, how do you get your E injections?