Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone also blocks DHT, so more than 0.5mg of Duta doesn't make sense. You might have already upregulated Androgen receptors.

thank you very much. without spironolactone, a lot of dutasteride is needed. with spironolactone, one or two tablets of avodart per day are enough. spironolactone has an ideal advantage, it blocks dht. Cyproterone dht does not block at all.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20190729_110123.jpg
    20190729_110123.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 385
  • Screenshot_20190729-110056_Kik.jpg
    Screenshot_20190729-110056_Kik.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 382

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On your other pics that you previously laid out in general, everything is cool. there is not even visible that all is not overgrown.

Because my hair is long, it's easier to hide the thin hair that's why it looks good sometimes, for now until it actually starts growing into terminal hairs i leave my hair down to cover it.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Itsnoahkennedy Are you counting your months per twenty-eight days?
Well i am counting callender months, 30-31 days, it had been 4 months now, 3 on Cyproterone and estrogel, and 1 month on Bicaludamide and estrofem, all the little hairs growing now, indicate that it is working, because before there was nothing there to see.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought of this as i was looking at my temples because i see the black dots too lol, there's so many baby hairs in the temple now.
thats the first step, getting them to exist again :) although it is equally a challenge to thicken them

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, this is perhaps kinda off-topic, but what are your thoughts on 'transvestigation videos'?

There are certain YouTubers who are MORE into conspiracy theories than the average conspiracy theorists, with lots of (delusional) followers. Lately there are videos that investigate Hollywood celebrities and expose them as 'hidden Illuminati transgenders', for example Brad Pitt, Katy Perry, Will Smith, etc. They use the 'human anatomy' as their most 'valid' argument. Heck, there are even such YouTubers who believe that 99 % of the world population is a (hidden) transgender. Not to mention, they're 'HRT-phobic' (I don't know if this is a legitmately terminology), so most likely if they see us and they know about our HRT, they would subjectively classify us as a 'transgender in plain sight.'

Personally I'm transphobic, but that doesn't mean that I have a grudge against transgenders. As long as they don't push their ideology on me or others who aren't fascinated by the phenomenon, I'm just fine with it. Most of my friends think that I'm transphobic, because I'm a muslim, but that's not true. I will never judge someone or force my religion on others.

You're a Muslim? I was a Muslim, but I made the wise decision to leave the religion since it includes too much that I disagree with, and I would want to exclude myself from the Muslim community because it's full of negative ideologies (especially the men). My dad and most of my family are part of that negative group, except my mother and some other women within my family. Islam is a cult, in which I definitely would get a lot of harrasment if I was public about myself leaving the religion. Nonetheless, in terms of the whole Hollywood celebrities fiasco, I don't believe that whatsoever. However, I definitely believe there are a significant amount of celebrities who are in the closet and feel as if they can't come out.

I'm not transphobic whatsoever, but I don't agree with most of the LGBT community nowadays. They have morphed into such a discriminatory community, and shun anyone who has different beliefs to them. Although I am gay, I definitely can't be included within the LGBT community, it has just turned into something else...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i am counting callender months, 30-31 days, it had been 4 months now, 3 on Cyproterone and estrogel, and 1 month on Bicaludamide and estrofem, all the little hairs growing now, indicate that it is working, because before there was nothing there to see.

Oh... I have been counting mine per twenty-eight days, which means I would have reached five months next Thursday. If I count mine in calendar months, it has been over four months.

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fucksakeeeee is that dude really back for a fourth time? Like imagine raising a child all the way to 33 and it turns into this freakin’ boi. There aren’t enough oofs in the world.

In other news just started estradiol so here’s hoping for some lit regrowth!

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fucksakeeeee is that dude really back for a fourth time? Like imagine raising a child all the way to 33 and it turns into this freakin’ boi. There aren’t enough oofs in the world.

In other news just started estradiol so here’s hoping for some lit regrowth!
he has like 70 dislikes now lmao

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he has like 70 dislikes now lmao
@DHTcel Sorry that your thread turned to sh*t, but you didn't have to create a thread for gyno help (unless you were just baiting the troll lol), you can always talk to us in here for help, i'm sure most of us know the solutions for gynecomastia, be it pills, breast reduction surgery or gland removal. I think the crazy rant man will keep track of any new threads created by us and dump his toxicity into each one, so it's best to keep everything inside this thread.