Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ikarus do you have any other baseline pics btw? I saw some temple ones but that’s it.

HLV

Yes!

20181210_114543.jpg

Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Was this at 18? That’s aggressive hairloss for 18 from the pictures you provided. Will be cool to see the regrowth. At least on your medications you can rest easier as I don’t see any hairloss continuing on what you’re taking.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was this at 18? That’s aggressive hairloss for 18 from the pictures you provided. Will be cool to see the regrowth. At least on your medications you can rest easier as I don’t see any hairloss continuing on what you’re taking.

HLV

Yes, that was at eighteen. I don't remember how it was at seventeen, but I believe it was similarly bad but less bad, it worsened as the year came to a close. I do wish that I took more pictures before starting, though...

jenny-death

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that was at eighteen. I don't remember how it was at seventeen, but I believe it was similarly bad but less bad, it worsened as the year came to a close. I do wish that I took more pictures before starting, though...

You've had some really good regrowth this year from your baseline! When did you start noticing the regrowth and how long have you been on bical for?

I've ordered a bunch but it doesn't come for at least another two weeks.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've had some really good regrowth this year from your baseline! When did you start noticing the regrowth and how long have you been on bical for?

I've ordered a bunch but it doesn't come for at least another two weeks.

Just to clarify, those images I showed HLV were my hair pre-treatment.

I started seeing regrowth at the two month mark, in which pictures were uploaded at the two and a half month mark on page 243. It wasn’t much, but it was an improvement considering that particular area had around ten hairs left.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are asian right? That looks like classic DUPA or you just have naturally low density?

That was my hair last year in October, in which the pattern of balding is diffuse thinning. I am Asian, in which my density is not as great as others. I guess a bonus is that it can be dyed multiple times and still not be damaged. This is an image of my hairs normal density:

F70391C8-F0C8-4334-9EBA-0C8F64E41374.jpeg

Funnily enough, the balding is significantly worse on the top but on the left side. On the right side, I still have a lot of density. I’m not sure why they that is...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have depression and anxiety as a side effect of my anti-androgens not working.

-_o_-

By the way, thanks to everybody who was nice to me a few days ago.

I means a lot.

Yeah i head bad depression etc before i was balding, it's worse now because im losing hair but i don't attribute that to AA. Stay strong, you'll beat this dreaded disease EmmaS.

Last edited:

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone having side effects from anti-androgens like depression and anxiety?
I actually feel better than i have in my whole life.

I have had anxiety and depression forever, but the depression is gone now.

It went away before i started this regimen, when i realized what it meant to die, and have the thing called "i" vanish forever, as we only live for one second inside the timeline of Infinity, and when the time comes, i will vanish, decompose and become part of the earths crust for the remainder of the planets lifespan, i am the earth and the earth is me, "i" isn't real in a sense, and when i am gone i will have no knowledge that "i" ever existed to begin with. how horrific it feels to imagine it.

My depression never came back after thinking about this, but my anxiety remains because of it.

Last edited: