Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You so cute lol
Making me blush

Snapchat-103338871.jpg

M

Member 139756

Not as cute as Noah (not even close), but if we're in a sharing mood then here is me on the way to our local pride.

(It's a wig, obviously!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190803-213630.png
    Screenshot_20190803-213630.png
    547.7 KB · Views: 388
Last edited by a moderator:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it’s not only the dht ? Why estradiol or bicalutamide are working for other guys ? I mean we have heard that dht (follicle sensitive) is causing the hairloss in men.Or these chemical castration is blocking entirely the dht ? But we have seen stories that finasteride for other people is not working also which is 5AR blocker.I know that’s kinda stupid question or maybe obviously answer but I am trying to understand the correlation with the dht . As for the results here , all they are looking great!

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it’s not only the dht ? Why estradiol or bicalutamide are working for other guys ? I mean we have heard that dht (follicle sensitive) is causing the hairloss in men.Or these chemical castration is blocking entirely the dht ? But we have seen stories that finasteride for other people is not working also which is 5AR blocker.I know that’s kinda stupid question or maybe obviously answer but I am trying to understand the correlation with the dht . As for the results here , all they are looking great!
Hair loss is caused by sensitivity to androgens in general.Testosterone and DHT are both androgens. For some, blocking/inhibiting 100% of DHT wont stop hair loss. Why? Because it is still caused by Testosterone, which isnt blocked. This is where bicalutamide and AA come into place. This is where you'll find the "cure". This is the thread. Procceed at your own risk.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is caused by sensitivity to androgens in general.Testosterone and DHT are both androgens. For some, blocking/inhibiting 100% of DHT wont stop hair loss. Why? Because it is still caused by Testosterone, which isnt blocked. This is where bicalutamide and AA come into place. This is where you'll find the "cure". This is the thread. Procceed at your own risk.
Thanks for your answer @baba_yaga , so if someone blocks both dht and testo is “somehow” done with hairloss ? This explain why also finasteride is not working for all since its increasing T ? I mean it’s makes sense ? So it’s coming about like : Oh I blocked dht(fina)->got hair OR Oh I blocked dht(fina)-> not working because T (more sensitive in androgens).So yes that’s is all about the sensitivity and your genetics right ? I mean if someone is a lot sensitive in dht probably fina it will work for him otherwise not ? Thanks

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer @baba_yaga , so if someone blocks both dht and testo is “somehow” done with hairloss ? This explain why also finasteride is not working for all since its increasing T ? I mean it’s makes sense ? So it’s coming about like : Oh I blocked dht(fina)->got hair OR Oh I blocked dht(fina)-> not working because T (more sensitive in androgens).So yes that’s is all about the sensitivity and your genetics right ? I mean if someone is a lot sensitive in dht probably fina it will work for him otherwise not ? Thanks

Yeah it depends on your sensitivity to androgens, finasteride works for those are are only DHT sensitive, but for those who are sensitive to Testosterone aswell, it will not work. DHT is the stronger form of Testosterone, so for those who are sensitive to both, only AA can save you from going bald.