Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao why do yall castrate yourselfs for hair . I mean whats the use of a full head of hair if you can't get btiches on your dick.
Ikr but with getting bithes on my dick I mean also getting married, having children and having a libido and that stuff.
where the heck do u guys live lmao, its already been borderline impossible for me to find a gf being nw1 and you guys are talking about going fully bald only slightly hurting your chances, screw that

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only prescribed for prostate issues here. Unless I can convince my Doctor to do it off label.
I'm in the U.S. i was never able to get dutasteride prescribed by a doctor because they didn't want to give it to me, so i wasted money on appointments lol, and they refused to just tell me no over the phone. Just buy it online, its much more hassle-free. shesalady.co.uk also sends me the same email and makes it sound like the meds are going to get confiscated, but I've never had any issues inhousepharmacy, just use E-check, wait 2 days for it to be processed, then wait 1.8 weeks for it to arrive.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
where the heck do u guys live lmao, its already been borderline impossible for me to find a gf being nw1 and you guys are talking about going fully bald only slightly hurting your chances, screw that
You are going to be a dermatologist and jewish. You won't have any problems, bubbalah.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ikarus do you have any other baseline pics btw? I saw some temple ones but that’s it.

HLV