Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to try the horse conditioner

(CG approved)

P_20190802_195926.jpg

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh don't remember the url, it was more than a year ago. but loniten ain't an androgyn its just oral minoxidil. If I remeber correct it was a thai site or a wholesale don't really know

No joke, those niggas acted like I just orderes some pounds of cocaine
did they find the minoxidil? where did u hide it bro?

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't hide it because i didn't even got it.It was my first order. The day it should arrive I checked my Mail Box. And once I opened it some civil cops showed up. And searched my flat. But they didn't find more. Then they handcuffed me & took me to the police station. There some oter officers asked me questions and told me its illegal to order online drugs that need prescribtion. Also they asked me questions about why I needed them drugs. I told them its again hairloss. But those niggas didnt believed me. They thought I would sell that sh*t or something. After like 5 hours of interrogation they gave me a caution and I could go.
did they find the minoxidil? where did u hide it bro?

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
one month is pretty short to notice most effects, but your libido should have still taken at least a minor hit, though every one is different. It can take up to about 3 months for full libido effects.

What's your dosage?
dude I took cpa about 6 month ago and it gave me fantanstic regrowth at only one month I’m afraid of kind of resistant against cpa

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't hide it because i didn't even got it.It was my first order. The day it should arrive I checked my Mail Box. And once I opened it some civil cops showed up. And searched my flat. But they didn't find more. Then they handcuffed me & took me to the police station. There some oter officers asked me questions and told me its illegal to order online drugs that need prescribtion. Also they asked me questions about why I needed them drugs. I told them its again hairloss. But those niggas didnt believed me. They thought I would sell that sh*t or something. After like 5 hours of interrogation they gave me a caution and I could go.
Where the f*** you live?

Reactions: Yar

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude I took cpa about 6 month ago and it gave me fantanstic regrowth at only one month I’m afraid of kind of resistant against cpa
It's unlikely you built up a resistance that quickly. But if you did, you can try increasing the dose, assuming it's not already too high. Max is 50. (Though CPA can possibly have hepatotoxicity long term as well as the propensity to develop benign brain tumors due to elevated prolactin. Consider an occasional blood test to check prolactin, albumin, bilirubin, etc if you do increase dosage to excessive amounts).

Also as Ikarus mentioned, AA's should definitely help halt hair loss, but it's not guaranteed to give any hair growth. In studies with men who were physically castrated, while hair loss completely resided, the subjects didn't experience regrowth without supplementing estrogen.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
What country do you live in?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you are not talking BS then that is crazy. You could always opt to drink kirkland liquid minoxidil instead.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im so happy that bicalutamide has managed to cut off the lashes that my facial/body hair put on me

especially body hair, I used to hate shaving all the time wtf lmao

@Ein we need to get u up to 150mg broski

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 2-1.41.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 2-1.41.06 AM.png
    699.8 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG-6808-3.png
    IMG-6808-3.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 332

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im so happy that bicalutamide has managed to cut off the lashes that my facial/body hair put on me

especially body hair, I used to hate shaving all the time wtf lmao

@Ein we need to get u up to 150mg broski

Why would Ein need a higher dose? He should just use E with bicalutamide... Nonetheless, you are lucky! My body hair has decreased by 50% or something so far but I am still so hairy

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would Ein need a higher dose? He should just use E with bicalutamide... Nonetheless, you are lucky! My body hair has decreased by 50% or something so far but I am still so hairy
cause body hair is more androgen sensitive than male pattern baldness or acne is since it depends on keratin strength in the HHA6 and HHA7 genes. so even low amounts of unblocked ar can allow for body hair

what I mean is he could be using 50mg bica, have a 600ng/dl T level so 100ng/dl is not blocked.

that would be more than enough for acne and hairloss which are less aggressive androgen dependent genes than facial and body hair. so he could still have body hair while not having hair loss, hence why I recommend a higher dose of bicalutamide.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cause body hair is more androgen sensitive than male pattern baldness or acne is since it depends on keratin strength in the HHA6 and HHA7 genes. so even low amounts of unblocked ar can allow for body hair

what I mean is he could be using 50mg bica, have a 600ng/dl T level so 100ng/dl is not blocked.

that would be more than enough for acne and hairloss which are less aggressive androgen dependent genes than facial and body hair. so he could still have body hair while not having hair loss, hence why I recommend a higher dose of bicalutamide.

He wouldn’t have 600 ng/dL of testosterone if he paired his dose of bicalutamide with estradiol...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm worried my T is too low (under 15ng/dl) so I'm considering either dropping AA altogether and just sticking with E monotherapy, or maybe switching from spironolactone to bica.

I use bicalutamide with estradiol, and my testosterone levels were around 136 ng/dL at my last blood test. I think you would be able to cut out anti-androgens as a whole if your T managed to stay insignificant with E monotherapy. Or you could use bicalutamide at a dose of 12.5mg/day / 25mg/day along with your estrogen injections, just so your androgen receptors are blocked.

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao taken my 3rd Bicalutamide pill so here’s hoping I’m on the road to looking and feeling even better than I did even half a year ago ;)

I was legit so worried I had an allergic reaction because I was feeling hella nauseous and my throat closed up but it was just thicc flu symptoms caught over the weekend :oops: