Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s the estradiol which tanked your testosterone level not the spironolactone. Estradiol works as a negative feed back in pituitary gland and it will lower your FSH and LH level. Hence degrading the testicular function.
estradiol can not increase the level of testosterone in any way. It is its direct antagonist

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 4.29.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 4.29.59 AM.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 260

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone else shedding a whole lot of hair on their regimen? My hair is going so fast and I have no idea why. There doesn't seem to be any regrowth, and it's worrying me. If anything the cypro and E should have slowed it down a fair bit but is way worse. I'm well over a month into my regimen as well.
Im having a similar experience but I’m shedding a lot of body hair as well! D:
How is your skin on CPA? Always a good indicator of what to expect for hair on stronger AAs (but not 5-ar inhibitors)
Shedding is not Androgenetic Alopecia- miniaturisation is. This loss of volume we experience in Androgenetic Alopecia related sheds has to do with follicles growing fewer hairs from the same group. Doesn’t mean they won’t come back if you’re on the right support

Last edited:

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
something cool I just found out about!!! @Ikarus @Itsnoahkennedy
I have a question, if you don’t mind - how is your body musculature on bica. On Flutamide I had a twinky body no matter how hard I worked out. I did take dutas w Flutamide. I was always horny on that combo actually and I hated it

Last edited:

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
problem is, I don't drive. But I'll try to find someone to take me.
If you're sick, I'll give you some chicken noodle soup : )

Well it turns out i am sick, if you still wanna hang out ill probably be much better in a week lol, & dude that would be awesome, i love chicken nood soup, i can come pick you up if you want if your not too far.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it turns out i am sick, if you still wanna hang out ill probably be much better in a week lol, & dude that would be awesome, i love chicken nood soup, i can come pick you up if you want if your not too far.
how much estradiol do you have in your blood?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in Wichita Falls. A bit more than 2 hours away

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you suggest Life-flo Bi-estro and Life-flo Progesta creams to start the treatment while I am waiting for Progynova and Estrofem from my mail order?

Each full press of the pump of Bi-estro cream contains 1 mg of natural Estriol USP and 0.25 mg of natural Estradiol USP

The Progesta one contains 20 mg of natural Progesterone for each full press of the pump.

What would be a good dosage per day and the best location to apply each one? Can I apply it on my temples if I want to accelerate regrowth?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you suggest Life-flo Bi-estro and Life-flo Progesta creams to start the treatment while I am waiting for Progynova and Estrofem from my mail order?
yes, better than nothing