Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao taken my 3rd Bicalutamide pill so here’s hoping I’m on the road to looking and feeling even better than I did even half a year ago ;)

I was legit so worried I had an allergic reaction because I was feeling hella nauseous and my throat closed up but it was just thicc flu symptoms caught over the weekend :oops:

I get panicky when my chest hurts, but then I remember that Accutane has given me long-term bouts of heartburn... I didn’t know this, but then I found out that many people have this same issue!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use bicalutamide with estradiol, and my testosterone levels were around 136 ng/dL at my last blood test. I think you would be able to cut out anti-androgens as a whole if your T managed to stay insignificant with E monotherapy. Or you could use bicalutamide at a dose of 12.5mg/day / 25mg/day along with your estrogen injections, just so your androgen receptors are blocked.
Yeah low dose bica might be the best strategy to prevent too much dht from slipping through without any AA, even with low T levels. Though I ordered some duta which should arrive in a couple weeks, so might try that out first with solo E before adding bica to the mix.

jenny-death

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone else shedding a whole lot of hair on their regimen? My hair is going so fast and I have no idea why. There doesn't seem to be any regrowth, and it's worrying me. If anything the cypro and E should have slowed it down a fair bit but is way worse. I'm well over a month into my regimen as well.

Reactions: KSA

jenny-death

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ij5hCCI.jpg

Jeez, here's about 30 seconds of ruffling my hair.

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get panicky when my chest hurts, but then I remember that Accutane has given me long-term bouts of heartburn... I didn’t know this, but then I found out that many people have this same issue!

I was channeling big dumb b**ch energy and mistook a hangover for severe nausea side effects rip. As it stands I’m just happy the package FINALLY arrived that was an ordeal and a half mannn.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've gone through several massive sheds, but so far each time it's grown back thicker. Hopefully continues that way
Does it happen in 6 month cycles? Or less?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm worried my T is too low (under 15ng/dl) so I'm considering either dropping AA altogether and just sticking with E monotherapy, or maybe switching from spironolactone to bica.
It’s the estradiol which tanked your testosterone level not the spironolactone. Estradiol works as a negative feed back in pituitary gland and it will lower your FSH and LH level. Hence degrading the testicular function.

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, reading this is depressing. Y'all trying to lower your T , getting rid of body & facial hair. And I'm struggling for the opposite. Life is unfair