Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
about 5% of t comes from adrenals, otherwise eunuchs would be much more androgenic
Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DEAS) is an androgenic hormone produced in men and women in the adrenal cortex as a result of cholesterol esterification. DEAS has a weak androgenic effect, however, during its metabolism, testosterone and dihydrotestosterone are formed in the peripheral tissues.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
about 5% of t comes from adrenals, otherwise eunuchs would be much more androgenic
The hormone is an indicator of the nature of the formation of androgens: its high content indicates the adrenal origin

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgens are male sex hormones that stimulate the growth, development and functioning of the male reproductive system. All androgens synthesized in the body of a man are divided into adrenal and testicular. Adrenal androgens include dehydro-epiandrosterone (DHEA), dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate (DHEA-S) and and-rostenedione.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA - is a hormone with androgenic activity. DHEA is responsible for the development of secondary sexual characteristics, maintaining sexual function, and also has anabolic effects. 90% of the hormone is formed in the adrenal cortex, the remaining 10% is synthesized in men in the testes, in women in the ovaries.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition to its affinity for the androgen receptor, DHEA has also been found to bind to and activate the ERα and ERβ estrogen receptors with Ki values of 1.1 μM and 0.5 μM, respectively, and EC50 values of >1 μM and 200 nM, respectively. Though it was found to be a partial agonist of the ERα with a maximal efficacy of 30–70%, the concentrations required for this degree of activation make it unlikely that the activity of DHEA at this receptor is physiologically meaningful. Remarkably however, DHEA acts as a full agonist of the ERβ with a maximal response similar to or actually slightly greater than that of estradiol, and its levels in circulation and local tissues in the human body are high enough to activate the receptor to the same degree as that seen with circulating estradiol levels at somewhat higher than their maximal, non-ovulatory concentrations; indeed, when combined with estradiol with both at levels equivalent to those of their physiological concentrations, overall activation of the ERβ was doubled. As such, it has been proposed that DHEA may be an important and potentially major endogenous estrogen in the body.[10][19]

with that said it can still turn into Dht so block the hell out of it

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i want hydrocortisone cream on my temples daily. the cream includes 0.5 hydrocortisone. good idea? and is it works?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i want hydrocortisone cream on my temples daily. the cream includes 0.5 hydrocortisone. good idea? and is it works?
If your hair loss is auto immune related or from inflammation it may help, though you can't use indefinitely and you have to cycle (couple weeks on, couple weeks off) to prevent skin thinning.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so does it make things worse?
Shouldn't make things worse as long as you don't use too frequently. It just likely won't lead to regrowth unless there's a specific immune reaction that it would be modulating or possibly could help something like seb derm. But even then it's a pretty weak corticosteroid.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn't make things worse as long as you don't use too frequently. It just likely won't lead to regrowth unless there's a specific immune reaction that it would be modulating or possibly could help something like seb derm. But even then it's a pretty weak corticosteroid.

so what you think retinoic acid? should i use it on my temples?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you think, is it possible to take one estradiol of 2-4 mg per day for half a year or a year to save hair without taking any testosterone blockers?

I think you would need close to 8mg/day if using estrogen alone.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i took progesterone last night before bed, and I'm absolutely starving this morning, which is good because i can eat now, i ran out of Bicaludamide before my next shipment could arrive, so progesterone will keep my T low until it arrives in 11 days, i love progesterone, im so conflicted right now lol.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf! I'm fuckin tired of this pill. I see to not retain much from my classes these days.

Shall 50 mg Bica help me?

Lol drug related memory loss sucks, ive been there, yes Bicaludamide shall help you, much more than Spironolactone.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just make sure you take enough to block the additional rise in T cause by Bicaludamide if you're taking it as monotherapy.