Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol drug related memory loss sucks, ive been there, yes Bicaludamide shall help you, much more than Spironolactone.
Noah, I'm feeling miserable atm. If FFS I hop on 50mg Bicalutamide (or 75 or 100 from) I'm still not assured of results. Moreover, I'm looking way worse without muscles. Also lost lots of weight on spironolactone. Raloxifene - from all f*****g - 13 brands is out of stock in my country. Seems like they have banned it.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah, I'm feeling miserable atm. If FFS I hop on 50mg Bicalutamide (or 75 or 100 from) I'm still not assured of results. Moreover, I'm looking way worse without muscles. Also lost lots of weight on spironolactone. Raloxifene - from all f*****g - 13 brands is out of stock in my country. Seems like they have banned it.

This regimen that me bridge and ikarus and others are on, is for a last resort as you're well aware of, i have no side effects from Bicaludamide as ive said before, Spironolactone is harsh on the body, Bicaludamide will allow you to retain muscles if you want muscles, if you take it alone you might need 100mg.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just make sure you take enough to block the additional rise in T cause by Bicaludamide if you're taking it as monotherapy.
That's the vicious cycle, you know. If for eg I increase it to 100mg, it would increase even more T which it wouldn't be able to block at 100mg. Same goes for 150mg.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the vicious cycle, you know. If for eg I increase it to 100mg, it would increase even more T which it wouldn't be able to block at 100mg. Same goes for 150mg.

Don't worry about it, your testosterone wont increases past the high end of male ranges, i doubt you would need more than 100mg, but just to make sure, have your T tested after 3 months. T only increases because it can't bind to the AR, and gyno is from all that T converting to estrogen.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This regimen that me bridge and ikarus and others are on, is for a last resort as you're well aware of, i have no side effects from Bicaludamide as ive said before, Spironolactone is harsh on the body, Bicaludamide will allow you to retain muscles if you want muscles, if you take it alone you might need 100mg.
Yaa..but I don't want anymore feminizing sides. I already have relatively high cheekbones which make me look like a girl.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, your testosterone wont increases past the high end of male ranges, i doubt you would need more than 100mg, but just to make sure, have your T tested after 3 months. T only increases because it can't bind to the AR, and gyno is from all that T converting to estrogen.
I don't want to visit Doctors anymore. But yeah, online ordering of such tests should do.

Shall be hopping on Bica this month itself if I get tingling sensation to do so.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ask a question, since I am thinking of adding Bicalutamide 50mg, twice a week.

I am currently taking 0.5mg of dutasteride three times per week. Would it be enough to block the increase in Bicalutamide testosterone?

And only with these two could you have feminizing sides?

Thank you all for the answers in the forum, each of your answers is very interesting.
Haha.. The reason I like that Obsolete tinker guy: he has us gained myriad of traffic.

To answer your question Ruda, no Bicalutamide builds up slowly so initially going slow on it wouldn't help; intact opposite should be done.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn't make things worse as long as you don't use too frequently. It just likely won't lead to regrowth unless there's a specific immune reaction that it would be modulating or possibly could help something like seb derm. But even then it's a pretty weak corticosteroid.
I think it might help due to the skin thinning effect, bald scalp is thick and fibrotic.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
it’s only possible, through some metabolism, it can turn into estrogen but not in our case balding
it activates estrogen receptors by itself. read what I posted earlier

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How was his hair guys? I wasn't here for 2 days. Was there cosmetic regrowth or some toyish hair?

I now realized he got banned again lol. It was impressive especially for 2 months and there was cosmetic regrowth on the temples. He should be share his pictures soon :p

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it might help due to the skin thinning effect, bald scalp is thick and fibrotic.
Perhaps to an extent, but skin thinning can lead to a variety of skin diseases and tissue atrophy which there's no coming back from if that happens.

But I think corticosteroids are fine just as long as they aren't over used. Personally I use a super potent one (clobetasol) from time to time. But they shouldnt be an indefinite nightly regimen like minoxidil unless breaks are implemented.