Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps to an extent, but skin thinning can lead to a variety of skin diseases and tissue atrophy which there's no coming back from if that happens.

But I think corticosteroids are fine just as long as they aren't over used. Personally I use a super potent one (clobetasol) from time to time. But they shouldnt be an indefinite nightly regimen like minoxidil unless breaks are implemented.
that's why I used dexamethasone 3x a week when I used it.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, i started topical minoxidil again (on my temples), probably a huge mistake, because i will shed off all my long hair and have skin bald temples for a really long time until it decides to grow back. It's going to look disgusting.

I'm supposed to be meeting someone next weekend, each of those strands took a year to get that long, what have i done, RIP to me, i'm stupid.

I don't know why i did this, i just recovered from the telogen effluvium from quitting it last time, i didn't need it, the hairs were sprouting just fine without it, f*** i need a cigarette.

-edit, yeah nvm i am just not going to continue using it.

cheers to another 5 month long telogen effluvium shed, yay.

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, i started topical minoxidil again (on my temples), probably a huge mistake, because i will shed off all my long hair and have skin bald temples for a really long time until it decides to grow back. It's going to look disgusting.

I'm supposed to be meeting someone next weekend, each of those strands took a year to get that long, what have i done, RIP to me, i'm stupid.

I don't know why i did this, i just recovered from the telogen effluvium from quitting it last time, i didn't need it, the hairs were sprouting just fine without it, f*** i need a cigarette.

-edit, yeah nvm i am just not going to continue using it.

cheers to another 5 month long telogen effluvium shed, yay.
I'm thinking of reducing minoxidil now that I'm on bica

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition to its affinity for the androgen receptor, DHEA has also been found to bind to and activate the ERα and ERβ estrogen receptors with Ki values of 1.1 μM and 0.5 μM, respectively, and EC50 values of >1 μM and 200 nM, respectively. Though it was found to be a partial agonist of the ERα with a maximal efficacy of 30–70%, the concentrations required for this degree of activation make it unlikely that the activity of DHEA at this receptor is physiologically meaningful. Remarkably however, DHEA acts as a full agonist of the ERβ with a maximal response similar to or actually slightly greater than that of estradiol, and its levels in circulation and local tissues in the human body are high enough to activate the receptor to the same degree as that seen with circulating estradiol levels at somewhat higher than their maximal, non-ovulatory concentrations; indeed, when combined with estradiol with both at levels equivalent to those of their physiological concentrations, overall activation of the ERβ was doubled. As such, it has been proposed that DHEA may be an important and potentially major endogenous estrogen in the body.[10][19]

with that said it can still turn into Dht so block the hell out of it

This is why using dutasteride is important, so adrenals like Dhea won't get converted. If 5ar is blocked then DHEA can actually be helpful

BRezende

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO these admins permabanned my old account, my alt account AND they deleted all the photos of my regrowth from bicalutamide.

IN ADDITION, they deleted my posts on bicalutamide and how it can stop hairloss from my old account.

I will NOT be shunned, keep banning my accounts for exposing the truth that the "big 3" is a scam and that the only way to stop hairloss is by blocking testosterone. Now if you will excuse me, I'm gonna re-upload my regrowth photos, and some more photos I took last night. :cool:
View attachment 127385 View attachment 127386
View attachment 127387

my email is nathaniel5@protonmail.com AND natmah12@gmail.com

email me there, also I am u/persiancel on reddit.

there are gonna keep banning my accounts because they want to make money off of their topical spironolactone and they want to hide word that bica is the cure so MAKE sure you email me so we can keep in touch.

I find it VERY fishy that they deleted ALL my posts on biclautamide and explaining that it can be a great fix for male pattern baldness in addition to my photos of hair regrowth. the left photo is me from the first day of blca and the right photo and the 2 photos above are what my hair looked like yesterday (83 days into bica).
Omfg look this regrow!! Holy sh*t

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO these admins permabanned my old account, my alt account AND they deleted all the photos of my regrowth from bicalutamide.

IN ADDITION, they deleted my posts on bicalutamide and how it can stop hairloss from my old account.

I will NOT be shunned, keep banning my accounts for exposing the truth that the "big 3" is a scam and that the only way to stop hairloss is by blocking testosterone. Now if you will excuse me, I'm gonna re-upload my regrowth photos, and some more photos I took last night. :cool:
View attachment 127387

there are gonna keep banning my accounts because they want to make money off of their topical spironolactone and they want to hide word that bica is the cure so MAKE sure you email me so we can keep in touch.

I find it VERY fishy that they deleted ALL my posts on biclautamide and explaining that it can be a great fix for male pattern baldness in addition to my photos of hair regrowth. the left photo is me from the first day of blca and the right photo and the 2 photos above are what my hair looked like yesterday (83 days into bica).
how old are you?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 127387

Did you have frontal hair loss? I thought you're only losing at vertex area or so.

By the way, you did take estrogen right?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats up with the dissing homie lmao thought we were chill :p,

wait what do u mean by feminization? I still look like a guy imo
We're chill mate but I'm struggling to fathom why would you ruin your hairline when it doesn't seem there were loss at the beginning. I'm only asking you if there were loss at the frond or did you lower your hair line.

Yes, you still look male but I can definitely see noticeable feminization.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my past photo you saw of me I was on dutasteride like 5 months prior to taking that photo so the only difference is blca for feminization

I'm still waiting for regrowth in my midscale and crown, blca accelerates degredation of the AR so regrowth will only happen as time passes. Im middle eastern so our hairlines and midscale are not as androgen sensitive as our crown area whilst caucasians are more androgen sensitive in their hairline area. So as time passes by I will slowly get regrowth in my midscale too and hopefully my crown :)

I have always had a really low hairline, I was slowly receding since around a year ago until now
I get it. How is your muscles doing in this regimen?

Compare yourself btw..

You looked okay before. I can't comment anything on your current forehead though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190831-100305.png
    Screenshot_20190831-100305.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 327
  • image0-67.jpg
    image0-67.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 332

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 127387

I don't trust the administration around here either. I've known several good people in the past I used to talk to are now banned forever : (

your results look fantastic though the before pic is a bit dark/unclear.
did you have such a low hairline before puberty? It seems to be more common in Indians, and mexicans. That might be why some don't think you had any hairloss, I never had a U shape even as a kid.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was only applying it to temples, idk what i was thinking lol, now i have to wait a whole other year for all that to grow back.

Should have just waited for HRT to do its job.