Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

KamKar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have just recently join HairLossTalk.com and this is my first post. I hope i can be a good friend for you all:) (sorry for my bad English BTW!)
I wonder to know what are your thoughts and experiences on new generation NSAA instead of Bica?
Now there are some such as Enza,Apa,Daro,...that have been approved and marketed with much higher potency in comparison with bica and better safety profile in some aspects i think.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have just recently join HairLossTalk.com and this is my first post. I hope i can be a good friend for you all:) (sorry for my bad English BTW!)
I wonder to know what are your thoughts and experiences on new generation NSAA instead of Bica?
Now there are some such as Enza,Apa,Daro,...that have been approved and marketed with much higher potency in comparison with bica and better safety profile in some aspects i think.
They are either very expensive and/or with undesirable side effects. They have higher affinity though

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just listen to your gut feelings, that's what I can say here... Or some temporary wig maybe

I can't find a good wig that isn't $2,000, i really wanted to go, but now i just can't let myself go, i will hate it. I'm really angry at myself right now for starting minoxidil again when i was doing perfectly fine with HRT alone.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't find a good wig that isn't $2,000, i really wanted to go, but now i just can't let myself go, i will hate it. I'm really angry at myself right now for starting minoxidil again when i was doing perfectly fine with HRT alone.
Buy that at that price since your loss seems severe and you're gonna need it for a year probably.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

tbh im not even sure if minoxidil dependant hairs will grow back on HRT.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just 1.5 months ago i was doing so good.

IMG_20190728_045125_786.jpg

Snapchat-1962438024.jpg

I really fucked up, someone shoot me in the head for being stupid and impatient.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Minoxidil dependent hair is when you're using minoxidil alone and your hair loss progresses while youre using it, so when you stop i. They all fall out to where it looks like you had never used minoxidil.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a myth man. Once hair go terminal, they're hair - nothing like minoxidil dependent hair.

Yes, they will probably fall out relatively earlier if an AA and DHT blocker isn't used.

KamKar

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are either very expensive and/or with undesirable side effects. They have higher affinity though
Thanks for your reply.
Yeah price can be an issue. However regardless of price, for example for daro as the latest one, it does not cross blood-brain barrier so it seems to have much fewer CNS side effects, also it does not increase test unlike other NSAAs, it has much higher affinity with much fewer risk of some sort of resistance due to its effect on mutant ARs particularily cancer wise though.
Well daro does not increase test unlike bica, so do you know why it is not considered as an option for monotherapy unlike bica??!!